Songs in Afsar Bitiya

krishradha28 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤔There are going to songs in the background of every romantic scene, and I want to have a list of the songs from Afsar Bitiya. Except their own background music, what are the names of the songs that have been played?❤️
Can somebody list the names of the songs. I know there was one last week on Tuesday/Wednesday I think... when Krishna is coming down from the temple, and Pinto is dreaming😍 and staring😉 at her, and this Wednesday, when they're greeting each other at the wedding, and Pinto awkwardly put his hands up, look at them, and puts them down and slyly and shyly keeps staring at Krishna.☺️

Please and Thank You🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Only 1 song is there till now whch was during temple scene whch u r talking n whch hapenned last week tue .Rab se bhi pyaara hai chera tera 😳 .

The one whch u r talking whch got played 2dy in last prishna scene was Prishna's BG music only in whch those 2 words "Piya reh oh piya " gets played wid d music. tht is overall Prishna's BG msuic . 😳
krishradha28 thumbnail
Thank You, and if anybody figures out what the second song was, please do tell, it would be most appreciated, and thank you again