Mother is a totally different breed - Thoughts

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends I am back with my blabberings..Hope you like them πŸ˜‰
This is regarding yesterday's episode - yes, I am behind...I just got to watch yesterday's episode and thanks to my friend Rachu for posting the YT links...
The one thing that stood out in yesterday's episode was "A Mother's love for her child"... So beautifully enacted by the actress who is playing Krishna's mother. The whole episode was about the different emotions a mother goes through each and every day for her child, her life. She might come across a person who is very conservative, is strict and wants her daughter to leave studies and get married but in truth she is right in her own ways. The atmosphere and the time to which Saraswati belongs to is way behind today's time and generation. Her mentality is what she has been brought up with and what she has seen her mother doing it. Nothing wrong in that. Hence she also thinks that a girl gets settled when she gets married and if she studies more or is educated then it will be difficult for her to get married - this is the thinking of that generation and is true in the area where she lives. Our India is still an agricultural land and more people live in rural areas. She as a mom is devastated when her daughter's roka is broken because of her other daughter, so how can she tolerate that? In the fist of anger she said bad to Krishna but that does not mean that she does not love her... Krishna is part of Saraswati, has come from her and every human loves each and every part of his or her. So how can Saraswati hate Krishna???? What a mom goes through only a mom can understand. Behind her many layers is hidden her love which knows no bounds...And the episode showed that. Saraswati's fear, tension for her daughter Krishna who is not to be found anywhere. The way she has prepared food that is Krishna's favorite, the way she arranged her table ...the way she cried and prayed that nothing should happen to Krishna was enacted wonderfully...Great job. I was feeling all these emotions too as I am a mom and I could understand her position. There always be the difference between a mom's love and thinking and a dad's love and thinking and siblings love and thinking.
The next scene that I loved to the core in yesterday's episode was the way Saraswati and Krishna connected and spoke even without uttering a word - when Krishna came back home and they both walked to each other. Their eyes spoke volumes instead of their mouth. Not a word was uttered but still they both told each other their feelings and then the hug - awesome... Their hearts connected one more time. I loved how anxious mom was to know what Krishna did and then was so proud...
The way connection was shown between a mom and daughter on similar lines respect was shown between a son and his father... Pintu respects his dad a lot and his dad's word is final. So, he agreed for his wedding even though he is not upto it...He put his life for his dad's word... Pintu has been shown as a guy who cares less and is carefree but still is very grounded...He knows where to draw a line. His brother is his idol and he respects his dad. He cannot put his brother down but he cannot disobey his father either. Pintu is good at heart that is why he could not bear injustice for Vidya from his dad's side and he agreed for marriage with a girl who is not at his level and he does not like it.
Babloo is a different breed altogether in that house. He carries a mind on those shoulders and knows the value of education. He is not at all greedy and cares less about his father's money. And he is trying to instill these qualities in his younger brother. He is trying to teach him what is good and what is bad. And as long as Babloo like brother is there, Pintu will always be grounded.
The overall pace of this show is good and I am liking the story. I will be back with more thoughts on today's episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anju Awosome Awosme Wonderful AnalysisπŸ‘ no need 2 say tht . Lovedd it 2 d core . I was watnggg for ur analysis . If It's possible then Do give monday's analysis also if u can . I reallyy lovedd tht epi n want 2 know ur views in tht . Will waittt for ur 2dy's Analysis .😊

U r absolutely rght n I was telling d same thng 2 rachu yest tht A Mother is completely different breed n She shows her different emotions at different time . Sometimes she gets angry n tells lotzz of thngs in anger but tht doesn't mean she doesn't love u . She is d one who hav d maximum lovee in her heart , immense love whch she sometimes able 2 express sometimes not . But wht is 2 b underlined is tht She loves her all children euallyy n more then anythng else . For her , her Children coems first n then any1 else . Really Maa ka pyaar bahutt ajeeb hota hai par pyaara hota hai .πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Anju loved your analysis. Yep mother's are very special creature sometime get angry but other moment they melt like Ice. Even I loved the way saraswati portrayed her emotions not only love but the pride on her daughter.

In her heart she knew Krishna is bright and can do anything but her fear and conditions are not letting her express her pride openly which she showed in these two episode. Emotions were really real.

I will be uploading today's episode in 1/2 an hour I will wait for your analysis and as Moni said I also want your analysis on Monday's episode. Why just Monday's episode I will love to see your analysis on every episode
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis anju... and very well written abt mother's love... even if she scolds or get angry, love will be hidden there...

Loved the way pintoo got scared / shaked when TTS was shouting for helping vidya ji...

but u did not analysed the part where pinto and krishna acts like husband-wife 😊 in front of mahesh for dowry problem..

eagerly waiting for ur today's episode analysis...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Anju dii love it yaar the scene was very well portrayed by Krishna mom and Krishna ..
I totally agree with you diii Pintu love his father alot so he obey what ever he father love the way Pintu Get Scared when TTS was scolding him..
love your post diii very well Analyzed ..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
See Anju Ab toh mere saath Usha n Rachu dono hai hehee n I know every1 who knows u will want Monday's n everyday's analysis frm u lolzz .So Plzzz Want monday's analysis also . πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Please Please Anju please do monday's analysis ab to hum itni request kar rahe hai. Humare liye please.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Please Please Anju please do monday's analysis ab to hum itni request kar rahe hai. Humare liye please.

Rachu, Moni, Usha I will do Monday's analysis but for that I want YT links..Rachu, did you post Monday's links on FB?

Originally posted by: anjubala

Rachu, Moni, Usha I will do Monday's analysis but for that I want YT links..Rachu, did you post Monday's links on FB?

Yep I posted if you want I can pm you that too
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well described Anju... mother's concern and the love for her daughter