--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys๐Ÿ˜Š...OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...what a dangeous precap๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข...what happene next๐Ÿ˜•...Ab to Pintu aur krishna k lay aur problem ho gayi๐Ÿคข...Now TTS Pintu ko krishna k sath dekhna bhi pasand nahi karege๐Ÿ˜”...Ab dekhte h pintu aur krishna ko kon-kon s problem face karne padhte h...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please explain precap in english
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananthi.shankar

please explain precap in english

What a dangerous precap...now Pintu and krishna facing some new problem...And now TTS never seen that Pintu and krishna together... just wait what happene next...๐Ÿ˜•
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TTS was accusing Vidyapathi of scheming to bring his daughter and Pinto together . Vidhyapathi grabs TTS's hand and drags him out of the ceremony. TTS is heard shouting to let go of his hand!

I think this what they showed in the precap!
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel68

TTS was accusing Vidyapathi of scheming to bring his daughter and Pinto together . Vidhyapathi grabs TTS's hand and drags him out of the ceremony. TTS is heard shouting to let go of his hand!

I think this what they showed in the precap!

yes...but now dekhna yeh ki TTS ab kya karte h...๐Ÿ˜• I think Pintu aur krishna k lay bahut problem hone wale h...
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

yes...but now dekhna yeh ki TTS ab kya karte h...๐Ÿ˜• I think Pintu aur krishna k lay bahut problem hone wale h...

I hope Vidhyapathi do not loose his job. Now he too will not want Krishna to associate with Pinto.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know Now Neither Pintu's Family nor Krishna's family will want Prishna 2 b 2gther . It's goingg 2 b exciting . Letzz see wht happens next . AB is reallyy rocking ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt worry guys...pintoo is still not aware that he has started loving krishna...the day he will realize his love..he will not keep quite...akhir tuntun singh ka khoon hai...josh to maarega hi lol๐Ÿ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Now Neither Pintu's Family nor Krishna's family will want Prishna 2 b 2gther . It's goingg 2 b exciting . Letzz see wht happens next . AB is reallyy rocking ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Shouldn't it be some members of Krishna's family and some members of Pinto's family๐Ÿ˜†

Somehow this makes me think of Romeo and Juliet ( I don't know why but I do๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: angel68

Shouldn't it be some members of Krishna's family and some members of Pinto's family๐Ÿ˜†

Somehow this makes me think of Romeo and Juliet ( I don't know why but I do๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Haaa yes Some members . ๐Ÿ˜† Oh no no yaar Romo juliet ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ NO it scares me ๐Ÿ˜† Don'tt want tragedic love story , Love story shld hav happy end ๐Ÿ˜‰