Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha thanks to bahut hi cute tha. Par jo vo 5 saal ke bache ki tarah saara bol bala kiye Pinky ke samne vo aur bhi shaandaar tha. Saari baat batane ki kya zaroorat thi pinky ko.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Haha thanks to bahut hi cute tha. Par jo vo 5 saal ke bache ki tarah saara bol bala kiye Pinky ke samne vo aur bhi shaandaar tha. Saari baat batane ki kya zaroorat thi pinky ko.

Yaar ab Uhh chipkoo ladki itna maatha kha rahi thi DBPS ka , uspar se itni tension , Bauji ka pehli baar phone kaat diya uthaya nahi , toh Uhh waise hi padeshan tha upar se Ehh aur dimaagka dahi kiye jaa rahi thi toh DBPS ne bhi bol daala sab kuch , Ab usse kaa pata tha ki uhh saare besharam iss baat ka faida uthayenge , Aur humein bhi kaa pata tha ki usse eehh sab batake hum apne hi taang pe kulhaari giraye liye hai yaa phir ehh kahe ki pura ka pura tang hi kulaari pe de maare hai
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Yeah even I thought of that while watching that days episode and then when Pinky bumped into Pinto and turned around feeling happy then Krishna came in between them and Prishna left which kind of indirectly shows us that Prishna might end up together. 😊 😃

That was my thought too. It was like when she was tying the thread it was left incomplete so too will there marriage arrangement be left incomplete.
I'm sure we'll see them complete some of the pre-wedding functions (ie engagement etc.) but just as the thread was not tied completely neither will they get to the point of actually "tying the knot" themselves.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

That was my thought too. It was like when she was tying the thread it was left incomplete so too will there marriage arrangement be left incomplete.
I'm sure we'll see them complete some of the pre-wedding functions (ie engagement etc.) but just as the thread was not tied completely neither will they get to the point of actually "tying the knot" themselves.

I Want To See Pintu-Pinky And There Cute, Romantic, Funny, Sweet Scene Until They Tied The Thread Sequence And After That We Know PriShna Going To Be Together...Hope This Week and Next Week Is Only About Pinky-Pintu-Krishna...

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh, i am also agree wid you, this marriage will not happen wid pinky
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Pinky will not become BDO and this alliance will break but that doesnt mean that Krishna and Pintu will get marreid soon jus bcoz Krishna will become BDO.; there will be lot of hurdles for their marriage. Tuntun agreed for Pinky-Pintu rishta bcoz Pinky's father is quite rich and the added advantage of BDO bahu but Tuntun will never agree easily for Prishna bcoz Vidya is a poor man and works for him and so Krishna even though will be BDO will get rejected. Although I guess Pintu's mom and bhabhi will be for Prishna marriage.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

yes Pinky will not become BDO and this alliance will break but that doesnt mean that Krishna and Pintu will get marreid soon jus bcoz Krishna will become BDO.; there will be lot of hurdles for their marriage. Tuntun agreed for Pinky-Pintu rishta bcoz Pinky's father is quite rich and the added advantage of BDO bahu but Tuntun will never agree easily for Prishna bcoz Vidya is a poor man and works for him and so Krishna even though will be BDO will get rejected. Although I guess Pintu's mom and bhabhi will be for Prishna marriage.

Agree with you there. He is all about $$ which is the reason for his preference for Pinky because if she were to become BDO it would benefit him financially and the fact that they are already well off is important to him as well. Even though Vidya has been there for him whenever he has needed (including helping him with exams and what not in school) he feels that he is beneath him as he is only a servant so the idea of marrying his son to Krishna may be appalling to him as well.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: smittu

Yes I aggree wid u tht there gonna b lotzz of Twists n hurdles for Prishna's marrige . It not going 2 b so easy for them 2 get married . Reason wht u tld tht TTS wants money SO he can never think of his laadla bitwa pintu getting married 2 his Servent's daughter . One more reason can b tht We saw in SBB seg how Vidyapti drags TTS out of d house So TTS will feel insulted frm it n He will never want tht d person who insulted him infront of every1 his daughter becomes his DIL.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
What Will Happen To Pinky Then.. Pintu Starting Liking Krishna Now He Will Sure Make A Plan And Marry Krishna In Any Cost, Even Though Pinky Is Bad What Will Happen To Her She Not Going Become A B.D.O Or Marry Pintu... Why Did The Creative Writer Make Pinky Like Pintu In The First Place..Who Will Marry Pinky ...Getting Bored Seeing Negative Or Grey Shade People In Drama...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Why Pintu Scared Of His Father... Why Can't He Just Say That He In Love With Krishna Not Pinky...
The Krishna Family Doesn't Like Pinky And Her Family Then Why Are They Letting Them In The House, Why Can't Krishna Dad Say If Your That Rich Then Why Do You Have To Come To The Poor House And Family, Then He Should Slap In This Face...Wish Pinky And Family Get Poor Then They Understand What They Doing...

Edited by Mythily2 - 12 years ago