Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Haha Eh baat to hum soche hi nahi par monbi tum to humara saara excitement hi thanda kar diye eh baat bool kar ki TTS himself will make the alliance of Prishna work. Hum to krishna ji dwara Pintu singh ko kidnapva karva rahe the par tum to saare plan par paani hi pher diye.😕

Dekho bhai hum toh Prediction Baba hai . haina ? 😆 Toh hum Uhh hi predict karenge naa jo possible hai 😉 , aur Krishna kidnapping Pintu matlab , desert mein rain ki wish karna 😛 .So aacha hai naa hopes high mat rakho warna baad mein tumein hi dukh hoga . Ehh liye hum Pehlse se hi jo ho sakta hai uhh bol diye . Waise agar Krishna Pintu ko kidnap karti hai toh I 2 would b d happiest person n main bhi tere saath jump kar rahi hongi 😆
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG mY Pintu AWWW SO sad that he is sadd yaar
omgg dii aap ke most ne mujhe itna sad kardiya toh kya hoga jab mei dekhu ghi epi yaar i cant see Pintu with tears ...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear...i m agree with u...superb episode...TTS aaj dekha diya ek father kya hota...aur hamare DBPS wo to kuch kar hi nahi paaye...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope that we get to see his shocked reaction to what his babhi is saying and I want to see what his reply would be to that question.🤔

Which is

Babloo's wife "If this marriage had been fixed with Krishna then I wouldn't have asked you so many questions!"

btw why are we not getting scenes with Babloo and wife talking to each other.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

I hope that we get to see his shocked reaction to what his babhi is saying and I want to see what his reply would be to that question.🤔

I don't think After tht Question also he will b able 2 realize his true feelings for Krishna 😔 . He needs more jhatkas 2 realize it , Abhi toh Ek hi jhatka hua hai tht His marrige is been fixed 😆 , Abhi Aur bhi baaki hai 😆😉 .On serious note I 2 want 2 know his answer 2 his bhabhi ques but I think he will repeat his answer saying It's his dad's wish n he is happy frm it , n if he n his Father is happy then it hardly matters who is d girl 😭

We will get those scenes also . I think tomm BS only will tell his wife 2 go 2 pintu n talk 2 him as he will think tht Pintu may not tell his heart feelings 2 his Bro due 2 hesitance n fear so he may tell his fellings 2 his bhabhi 😊
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I don't think After tht Question also he will b able 2 realize his true feelings for Krishna 😔 . He needs more jhatkas 2 realize it , Abhi toh Ek hi jhatka hua hai tht His marrige is been fixed 😆 , Abhi Aur bhi baaki hai 😆😉 .On serious note I 2 want 2 know his answer 2 his bhabhi ques but I think he will repeat his answer saying It's his dad's wish n he is happy frm it , n if he n his Father is happy then it hardly matters who is d girl 😭

sorry i edited my post before seeing your reply!

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

OMGGG mY Pintu AWWW SO sad that he is sadd yaar
omgg dii aap ke most ne mujhe itna sad kardiya toh kya hoga jab mei dekhu ghi epi yaar i cant see Pintu with tears ...

awww I can understand kulsum dear . Even I m so sad 2 see Pintu like tht . Didn't feel good 2 see him getting scolded soo badly by his Father , He was scared 2 d hell 😭 n then d Precap was very sad , Pintu had tears in his eyes n was lieing 2 his bhabhi tht he is happy frm dis alliance 😭
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Want Pinky To Change Soon ASAP... Don't Like Shivshakti In This Grey Role Anymore ... Who Will Be Pinky Groom Since She The Parallel Lead Of This Show...
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo This broke my heart..

Need to watch the epi now..