Pintu aggrees for marrige :O-((

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG Pintu aggreed for d marrige 😲 Today's epi was awoosme , Out of d world in terms of Performance,lovedd Kinshuk's performance n Shebaaz acting .They both were mindblowing 👏.The way Shebaaz showed himself as an angry father frm his acting was 2 good n the way Kinshuk showed himself as an scared but obedient son was mindblowing Aaj TTS ko asli baap dikhaya , OMGG He was shouting like a roaring lion n Pintu was listening 2 his scoldings as a cat .OMGG I got goosbumps n got so scared when TTS suddenly shouts on Pintu , My God Pintu reallyy gets shaken by his father's few words ,kaise kaap jaata hai TTS emotional blackmail karke pehle Pintu se promise le leta hai n then he tells him abt d rishta 😡 Aur bechare Pintu ka mooh dekhne waala hota hai yaar , he was shocked n uske face se clearly pata chal raha tha ki he loves Krishna, but bas waade ke kaaran he had 2 aggree.

Precap mein toh He had tears in his eyes First time 😭 . OMG he was so sad n disappointed by d rishta . n when his bhabhi tells him tht if It would hav been krishna instead of Pinky then she wouldn't hav said anythng . awww Pintu was in tears yaar 😭 .Don't know wht will happen now 😕

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks...😃

Pinto ji jumped when his dad roared, when he was standing nearby him. So that means Pinto is very intimidated by his dad and his dad's words are law to him.

Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

Thanks...😃

Pinto ji jumped when his dad roared, when he was standing nearby him. So that means Pinto is very intimidated by his dad and his dad's words are law to him.

Tht reaction of Pintu even scerd me yaar . I mean He reallyy gets almost shaken when his dad shouts , Kaise kaap uth ta hai , it gave me goosebumps so wht would hav been Pintu singh's status at tht time infront of his father. Actually Pintu didn't say anythg when His dad tells him abt d marrige becozz He already gave d promise 2 his Father n He couldn't back out frm his words So He didn't say anythg . if tht Promise wouldn't b there So may b Pintu would hav said no . But I mlovingg dis daily Twists , making d show more Spicy n intersting 😉. But reallyy felt bad for Pintu in d aprecap specially . First time He had tears in his eyes 😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree Moni today's episode was mind-blowing acting of shabaaz and kinshuk was awesome. Seriously today TTS is shown like baaz who has small innocent bird (Pintu) in his claws who was scared like hell. Yep when suddenly TTS shouted at Pintu singh he was shaken. Omg how he opened his mouth to say many time but get quite when bauji continuously shouting. When bauji asked him then how he spoke like scared kid he was unable to speak properly was shivering in between and then again bowed his head. I just felt bad in the end when Bauji was laughing like rakshas and DBPS was standing sad, disappointed and dejected

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I agree Moni today's episode was mind-blowing acting of shabaaz and kinshuk was awesome. Seriously today TTS is shown like baaz who has small innocent bird (Pintu) in his claws who was scared like hell. Yep when suddenly TTS shouted at Pintu singh he was shaken. Omg how he opened his mouth to say many time but get quite when bauji continuously shouting. When bauji asked him then how he spoke like scared kid he was unable to speak properly was shivering in between and then again bowed his head. I just felt bad in the end when Bauji was laughing like rakshas and DBPS was standing sad, disappointed and dejected

I know Rachu . TTS was Very Heartless 2wds Pintu 2dy. I 2 felt very very bad for Pintu . Yes He was scared n shaken when TTS was shouts at him . n Many times he tried 2 open his mouth but He was unable 2 do tht becozz he was hell scared . I think BS shld hav told somethng , yes He said but He defended VP but when TTS was taking Promise frm DBPS , BS shld hav said somethng . But It's okk I also understand BS 2 would hav not expected the Promise whch TTS asked frm Pintu
Moni Yep today TTS was heartless towards Pintu. He loves pintu but possess him to can't tolerate pintu doing anything without his wish. Don't worry BS will again make a brilliant plan to get his brother out of problem jab babloo singh apne student ke liye itna kuch kar sakta hai to vo apne laadle bhai ke liye kya kuch nahi karega.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Moni Yep today TTS was heartless towards Pintu. He loves pintu but possess him to can't tolerate pintu doing anything without his wish. Don't worry BS will again make a brilliant plan to get his brother out of problem jab babloo singh apne student ke liye itna kuch kar sakta hai to vo apne laadle bhai ke liye kya kuch nahi karega.

Maybe BS will make a plan so that Krishna ends up sitting in the marriage ceremony or he will make a plan so that Krishna kidnaps Pinto Singh ...I mean elope!😆
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

TTS is very very over possessive for DBPS . DBPS uski jaan hai , TTS thinks DBPS belongs 2 him n only him n usse bardasht nahi jab Uska aakhon ka taara , uske jeene ka sahara, usla laadla bitwa pintu usse kuch chupaaye yaa usse pooche bina koi kaam karein . he can't tolerate tht .

Hahaa I hope but Mujhe lagta hai iss baar DBPS BS ko kuch nahi karne dega as Now DBPS already gave promise 2 his father n chahe kuch bhi ho jaayega DBPS will not at all back out frm his words n will not breakhis promise until n unless TTS himself tell him 2 do tht , aur I feel TTS will hismelf do prishna's marrige in majboori as Pinky will not b able 2 pass d exam n Krishna will become BDO n TTS wants BDO bahu SO problem solve , Prishna ki shaadi bhi ho gayi , Pintu ko apna pyaar bhi mil gaya aur uska Promise bhi reh gaya 😆😉

Originally posted by: angel68

Maybe BS will make a plan so that Krishna ends up sitting in the marriage ceremony or he will make a plan so that Krishna kidnaps Pinto Singh ...I mean elope!😆

I will be the happiest person if Krishna kidnap Pintu singh from his wedding venue. I will be the first who will be jumping on the ground if this happen which is next to impossible
Haha Eh baat to hum soche hi nahi par monbi tum to humara saara excitement hi thanda kar diye eh baat bool kar ki TTS himself will make the alliance of Prishna work. Hum to krishna ji dwara Pintu singh ko kidnapva karva rahe the par tum to saare plan par paani hi pher diye.😕