Pintu-Pinky ka Rishta ??

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyzzz As u all know , In 2dy'e Epi Pintu-Pinky's alliance is almost fixed . So I m thinking wht will b DBPS reaction when he will come 2 know tht his alliance is been fixed tht2 wid Pinky jisse woh dekhta tak nahi hai 😲 . How will he react ? Willhe b able 2 tell his view tht he doesn't want 2 get married this time ? or He will aggree for d alliance ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He'll speak his mind! Are you forgetting that he is the most unpredictable character on this show.

I'm going to wait and watch what happens next.😃
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

He'll speak his mind! Are you forgetting that he is the most unpredictable character on this show.

I'm going to wait and watch what happens next.😃

😆 I can never forget my dear tht DBPS is d most unpredictable character of d show . He does wht his heart tells him 2 do . Once his heart tells him then he doesn't need any1else permission or view or advice 2 do any task. me2 gonna waitt n watch wht will b his next step . I m enjoying d show very very much n hope 2 see it on top od charts soon 😃
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

😆 I can never forget my dear tht DBPS is d most unpredictable character of d show . He does wht his heart tells him 2 do . Once his heart tells him then he doesn't need any1else permission or view or advice 2 do any task. me2 gonna waitt n watch wht will b his next step . I m enjoying d show very very much n hope 2 see it on top od charts soon 😃

And I think his mum has an inkling of where his heart is occupied otherwise she would not have just argued with TTS just for the sake of arguing. To me she is a character who only gets to the point without beating about the bush, kind of a trait Pinto Singh has too.

So I will say even if this is an unpopular opinion , Pinto ji might say that he do not want to marry Pinky. He might further counter argue if his dad argues with the point of view given by Bihari Chachi saying so is Krishna going to become a B.D. O why not first wait and watch who becomes B.D.O before jumping into the sea and there by drown!😆
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What???? Omg!!!
I didn't know!! Nehiii
I will kidnap pintu, he belongs to Krishna only!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamina1010

What???? Omg!!!
I didn't know!! Nehiii
I will kidnap pintu, he belongs to Krishna only!!

I recomend you read the written update or watch the epi somehow!😃
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I reccomend you read the written update or watch the epi somehow!😃

I will do. Thnx hun

And I think his mum has an inkling of where his heart is occupied otherwise she would not have just argued with TTS just for the sake of arguing. To me she is a character who only gets to the point without beating about the bush, kind of a trait Pinto Singh has too.

So I will say even if this is an unpopular opinion , Pinto ji might say that he do not want to marry Pinky. He might further counter argue if his dad argues with the point of view given by Bihari Chachi saying so is Krishna going to become a B.D. O why not first wait and watch who becomes B.D.O before jumping into the sea and there by drown!😆

U r absolute;y Correct dear . I also think tht Ganga will definate;y support DBPS becozz somewhere she knows abt her Son's feelings So wht if Pintu didn't realized abt it .but she will .😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

U r absolute;y Correct dear . I also think tht Ganga will definate;y support DBPS becozz somewhere she knows abt her Son's feelings So wht if Pintu didn't realized abt it .but she will .😊

You have read my mind! I was afraid to put that thought in the post!😆😃😳
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pintooo you've to speak ur mind..

Plsss nooo Pinky formy Pintoo Singh..