In how many days she will be a B.D.0

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now, krishna has gave her b.d.o (bpsc - bihar public service comission) exams, after how many days will the cvs show in a role of a b.d.o making her a afsar bitiya. Guess and post, also when they are suiting on the sets of bhagalpur, Is here anyone from bhagalpur and saw the acting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

Now, krishna has gave her b.d.o (bpsc - bihar public service comission) exams, after how many days will the cvs show in a role of a b.d.o making her a afsar bitiya. Guess and post, also when they are suiting on the sets of bhagalpur, Is here anyone from bhagalpur and saw the acting?

Yes She Gave The B.D.O, We All Waiting 4 That Too Hope By Next Week She Get The Result...Hope They Do Not Drag It For So Long...I Am Every Exited To See How Her To Become A B.D.O..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m also watnggg for d day when she will become BDO n achieve her dreams . Hope so It will b soon
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉 then, get idea...
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they should get the results out soon, atleast in a month or so, hope the Cvs dont drag it too much jus for the melodrama...I want to see the "afsar" Krishna soon
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well they took one month for coming to Mains Exam date which actually per show was supposed to happen a week after the prelimn exam (2nd episode).

I really do not know when exam results get declared for Civil Services Mains. But one to 2 months seems plausible.

Hope they do not drag the Chekha (engagment) into marriage for the next two months.

Waise agar soco to, once Krishna becomes BDO she will be in lot of trouble from Tuntun Singh (the local thekedaar to whom her father is employed and he is also her sir and pintoo's father). Tuntun is feudal lord (goon type) and Krishna wil be honest officer. So lot of masala for the daily soap😆
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

well they took one month for coming to Mains Exam date which actually per show was supposed to happen a week after the prelimn exam (2nd episode).

I really do not know when exam results get declared for Civil Services Mains. But one to 2 months seems plausible.

Hope they do not drag the Chekha (engagment) into marriage for the next two months.

Waise agar soco to, once Krishna becomes BDO she will be in lot of trouble from Tuntun Singh (the local thekedaar to whom her father is employed and he is also her sir and pintoo's father). Tuntun is feudal lord (goon type) and Krishna wil be honest officer. So lot of masala for the daily soap😆

That's what I was thinking as well, should prove to be some very entertaining episodes.