Which day episode u loved d most?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians I m again here wid same Poll like every Week . SO Choose Ur Option . I m veryy confused 2 choose 1 day in dis week becozz Dis week was awoosme . Specially Mon,Tue,Wed episodes were Outstanding in every aspect 😳 . It's very Difficult 2 choose among these three days specially but then also If I m asked then Will Choose TUESDAY as We saw differnt emotions of Prishna in whole episode . In starting It was somewht romantic kind of , d way Krishna comes frm mandir n Pintu stares her lovingly n adores her 😳 , The song sequence was OMGG mesemerizng then In d car their fighting sequence n then d way Pintu in last Drags Krishna 2 d Staffroom was amazing . 2 good . Lovedd it 2 d core . SO would choose Tuedsay . 😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Phir se confusion waale questions pooch liye aap. Array it is very difficult to choose. Yaar I am finding it really difficult to choose soch ke phir reply karti huin ok
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
moni have to say that i enjoyed the whole week every episode had something 4 me bt your favourite monday ,tuesd and wednesday are also my favourite-monday the way pintu looked at her and the way she acted like a kid was so cute, tuesday man i loved that episode again the song it was just so adarable andwas just so perfect 4 the way he felt 4 her. his face said it all he just wanted to tell her u just so pretty -simply, beautiful, striaght 4ward just like him. but wednesday was such a wow episode the way he explained everything to her and how adament she still was after this- mitali portrayed krishna dilemma excellent and than the unforgetable slap which let me say haven't watched properly still coz everytime i see him raising his hand and shut or block my eyes. but what i loved ab it was that even after doing it he was still kind of in that state and it was only once she had looked at him that he realised what he had done.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i voted for tuesday episode...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Rachu

Rachu ji hum toh bane hi hai aapko confusiya karne ke liye toh isme itna chauk kaahe rahi hai 😉. aacha aacha de diye hum aapko wakt , aache se sochiye aur hamka reply kijiye 😃
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i really loved tuesday ep
it was just really amazing
xxx
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also liked tuesday's episode the most
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Tuesday's and Wednesday's episode. 😊
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😉I Liked Tuesday's And Wednesday's Episode...😉
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved all the episode but I will go for Wednesday episode as on that day Krishna gave her exam finally and was happy day in the end. Though right now they are not happy but it was the start of their happy life.

Moreover for the first time that day Krishna didn't have answers to DBPS when he was explaining her as she ran 😉(Not the chanta thing but when he was explaining to her.). I will mention it was first defeat of pinky and family scheming actions.