Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

[Anyways I like jaldi train express whereby story wise it leaves other shows far behind this is my humble opinion

u are actually quite right sometimes the faster the story the better it is coz u cnt miss an episode and the nyc thing here is even though they are moving the show quite fast they doing it in a coherent way and not making us confused unlike other shows whee they take years to get to a point and still confuse u
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

u are actually quite right sometimes the faster the story the better it is coz u cnt miss an episode and the nyc thing here is even though they are moving the show quite fast they doing it in a coherent way and not making us confused unlike other shows whee they take years to get to a point and still confuse u

..or they are stuck in the same point even after 1 year.😆

I hope nobody takes offense by my saying I'm kind of tired with shows where it takes a week or 2 weeks to reveal an important secret and the secret turns out to be not such a big thing. Like say somebody stole your slipper and you find it in the middle of next week who stole it. That's why I liked Chanchal character she get's insight within seconds of an event happening. I have some friends like that.

Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it will take time to accept them as a couple but i am sure they will also rock...for ragvir also many ppl predicted that their jodi won't work as they both are opposites but they proved everyone wrong and became the most famous jodi of that time and are still remembered and i think prishna also won't disappoint us
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

I fully aggree wid u sandia . Even if they r moving it fast but still they r doing it in a logical way n not as if just doing formality . I m lovinggg it
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I fully aggree wid u sandia . Even if they r moving it fast but still they r doing it in a logical way n not as if just doing formality . I m lovinggg it

I hope they have a powerful story to tell other than that of a love story. Why not let the love story be a secondary story to that of the main story of the series. both intertwined finely?
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Prishna the most (i mean considering all of Kinshuk's pairings with other female actors in the previous shows). I never liked NivRen although I used to see Chand Chupa...I always thot Nivi looked older than Viren (no offence pls, my POV thats all) and RagVir (Ranvir and Ragini) were also ok bcoz I liked Salekh more in that show and so now coming back here -- I like Mitali-Kinshuk the most.