Prishna as a couple

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I have had the opportunity to have watched both of kinshuk previous shows and I have to say that I immediately felt after a few weeks of watching that the couples where soul mates. When I watched ranvir's 1st scene together the thing that caught my eye was that the minute they smiled at each another it was like I was watching old friends together. There was an easy companionship, they had a comfortability with 1 another that I have never seen being depicted so beautifully on screen be4. Often when I see possible onscreen couples for the 1st time my 1st thoughts are they would make a nice couple but my 1st reaction to this couple was what a beautiful couple. After watching them more I realized they were perfect for 1 another in every way coz they matched in every department, not only did their personalities matched but they also had a lot in common both where dreamers, bubbly and loving characters.

Watching Nivren I felt that within minutes of their meeting they developed a trust and compassion for 1 another and this trust, compassion and intensity was there throughout their relationship. And this couple for me matched each another coz to the outside world they were very different but at the core of their being they were exactly alike and complimented each another to perfection.

But I have to say that I am no getting the same feelings 4 Prishna yet- I knew even be4 watching the episodes on Monday and Tuesday that this is going to be a very beautiful and different love story and they are going to love each another to bits. But for me I somehow don't see them co-existing as a couple. I think not only their differences but their similarities are against them being a couple for long. both are extremely stubborn and if they get it i their minds that their point o f views are right they are not going to back down just to please the other. furthermore I think even when Pintu becomes more responsible I still think they are going to be very different beings.

For me I don't think I have seen a character quite like Krishna she isn't a shy character nor is she a bubbly character and I don't even think she fits in the middle as well. Whenever I see a scene with her in it all I see is composure there is a maturity in her and control in the way she handles herself which makes her different from not only her peers but also her siblings as well. Even when she has gotten angry with Pintu I still feel she is in control of herself and the only time I have seen her lose this composure is when those freaks stole her exam papers.โ€”it's almost like she is in a world of her own where it is only her and her books -she has blinkers on and everything is coming at her from all sides but all she can see is this dream that she is so close to but at the same time so far.

As for Pintu Kinshuk described this character as having the ways of Viren but having Ranvir's heart but for me just like I couldn't compare Ranvir and Viren I can't compare Pintu to them as well. Pintu is just Pintu there isn't another character like him around he takes unpredictability to another level i just dnt know what this chatracter is capable of and what he will do. watching kinshuk as Viren coz he had a controlled recklessness about him the audience could get an idea as to what this character would do next but Pintu doesn't have this control about him over his actions. From the moment he has met Krishna all he has one has caused trouble for her and has been very unapologetic about it. its is like unconsciously he seems to think he has a right over her and he dnt care ab what his friends, family and even she thinks. I think the beauty of their relationship is not going to be watching them fall in love but merging together as 1 and whether with their different personalities whether love is going to be enough.

Guys I hope after u read what I wrote u will realize that I just used these other Jodi's to make a point I am not comparing them with each another or their chemistry. The only time u compare something is when they are the same but kinshuk has given us 3 very different on screen Jodi's who have no resemblance to 1 another. Furthermore I don't think I did anything wrong by mentioning them coz I didn't demean or say anything wrong about them. I obviuosly don't mind u writing about them but please do so in a way that u remember that there are other fan groups here as well and don't hurt their feelings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandiya Very very nice n thoughful Post n U didn nothng wrong by mentioning RagVir n NivRen here . Ragvir had their own charm , NivRen hav their own n I m sure Prishna gonna hav another beautiful charm as a jodi .

I can not Predict how their relationshp would b as a couple but I can predict dis much tht They surely gonna make place in our Heart like RagVir n NivRen did . Yes U said rght . Kinshuk gave us 3 or actually shld say 4 onscreen jodis , U forgot 2 mention Dev-Kaajal who 2 had Sizzling chemistry n were very Popular onscreen n Offscreen .
I m so proud of Kinshuk abt dis fact tht In dis competitive time also He gave us such brilliant n Magical jodis onscreen . Shld say I m proud of him tht he was part of a 3 magical onscreen jodies Dev-Kaajal,Ragvir n Nivren n I m sure Prishna gonna be his 4th consecutive success ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes U said rght tht Prishna r very much different frm each other in all dept except one tht they both hav good heart but like it is said Opposite attracts so dis is wht going 2 b applied on Prishna . As far as Their Post-Maarige is concerned , I don't know why i m having Feeling tht It gonna be like Kutumb Story (If U know dis show ) Where Leads marry each other becozz of d hatred they hav for each other , After their marrige they both individually tries 2 demean each other infront of every1 n then Slowly-2 they fall in love wid each other . Here also we can't say It's hatred but they r having fights n hav many Misunderstandings b/w them . So i m guessing tht it will go like Kutumb way becozzz If d marrige thng is true then Itna jaldi They can't fall for each other n get married So definatele some Twist hav 2 b there whch will force them 2 get married .
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandiya Very very nice n thoughful Post n U didn nothng wrong by mentioning RagVir n NivRen here . Ragvir had their own charm , NivRen hav their own n I m sure Prishna gonna hav another beautiful charm as a jodi .

I can not Predict how their relationshp would b as a couple but I can predict dis much tht They surely gonna make place in our Heart like RagVir n NivRen did . Yes U said rght . Kinshuk gave us 3 or actually shld say 4 onscreen jodis , U forgot 2 mention Dev-Kaajal who 2 had Sizzling chemistry n were very Popular onscreen n Offscreen . - true they defintely going to make a place in our hearts they alreay have done for me. dnt mention dev and kajjal coz haven't watched it yet its so hard to find their scenes together only seem to find the original KD. bt i have watched a few vms of them and agree they looked extremely hot together.
I m so proud of Kinshuk abt dis fact tht In dis competitive time also He gave us such brilliant n Magical jodis onscreen . Shld say I m proud of him tht he was part of a 3 magical onscreen jodies Dev-Kaajal,Ragvir n Nivren n I m sure Prishna gonna be his 4th consecutive success ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes U said rght tht Prishna r very much different frm each other in all dept except one tht they both hav good heart but like it is said Opposite attracts so dis is wht going 2 b applied on Prishna . As far as Their Post-Maarige is concerned , I don't know why i m having Feeling tht It gonna be like Kutumb Story (If U know dis show ) Where Leads marry each other becozz of d hatred they hav for each other , After their marrige they both individually tries 2 demean each other infront of every1 n then Slowly-2 they fall in love wid each other . Here also we can't say It's hatred but they r having fights n hav many Misunderstandings b/w them . So i m guessing tht it will go like Kutumb way becozzz If d marrige thng is true then Itna jaldi They can't fall for each other n get married So definatele some Twist hav 2 b there whch will force them 2 get married .

u are right they both do have good hearts and another thing in their favor is that they both have an inherent sense of what is right and wrong. haven't watched the show u mentioned bt i have to say it would be very interesting to see if this happens but i did read someway that she gets married after she is an officer and she succeeds in it. for some reason dnt know why i have a weird feeling they are going to fall in love going to admit it bt they are some how going to get separated for a while. and when they reunite its going to be a different story 4 them
@sandia

I m seriously not getting d future Story ,, DOn't know whatzz in store for us BUt 1 thng is sure Shefali lal will never ever disappoint us n So I hav trust on her . n If at all they r marrying so soon then I hope It goes like Kutumb way whch i described . Don't want 2 see Love b/w them rght now .
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@sandia

I m seriously not getting d future Story ,, DOn't know whatzz in store for us BUt 1 thng is sure Shefali lal will never ever disappoint us n So I hav trust on her . n If at all they r marrying so soon then I hope It goes like Kutumb way whch i described . Don't want 2 see Love b/w them rght now .

true it would be extremely boring if they just fall in love like that loving the way they are reacting to each another

Originally posted by: sandiab

true it would be extremely boring if they just fall in love like that loving the way they are reacting to each another

I won't say it will b boring as Kinshuk jahan hoga woh Chezz kabhi Boring nahi ho sakti ๐Ÿ˜‰.Yaa I also want d lovee story of Prishna 2 go in same way it is going rght now , Full of MU๐Ÿ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope it will be antagonistic love if there is any such thing as that. All I'm saying is it should be a push and pull relationship where like two great rivers meet to forge one great big river that will clear all obstacles in it's path.

Something in the vein of like that like of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing about two pairs of lovers, Benedick and Beatrice who are engaged in a very "merry war"; they both talk a mile division a minute and proclaim their scorn for love, marriage, and each other.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel68

I hope it will be antagonistic love if there is any such thing as that. All I'm saying is it should be a push and pull relationship where like two great rivers meet to forge one great big river that will clear all obstacles in it's path.- what a beautiful way to describe it that would be absolutely amazing to see

Something in the vein of like that like of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing
about two pairs of lovers, Benedick and Beatrice who are engaged in a very "merry war"; they both talk a mile division a minute and proclaim their scorn for love, marriage, and each other.

-i love that i think i need to watch that movie again i watched it years ago bt cnt remember it probably๐Ÿ˜‰