Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
they look so cute together but lets not forget they are way ahead in their shooting schedule so probably like this could happen in 2 -3 months from now i hope๐Ÿค”
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

they look so cute together but lets not forget they are way ahead in their shooting schedule so probably like this could happen in 2 -3 months from now i hope๐Ÿค”

I 2 hope tht It will take atleast 2-3 months . DOn't want d marrige so soon ๐Ÿ˜”
Sandia Can u give d Wt update of dis ? I m not able 2 see it n I want 2 see it tht wht exactly they told n all .
Plzzz If Any1 can upload dis Video in YT then Plzzz Do it
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG marriage?Is it ture?i hope not!it's way too early...why this show is moving so fast?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Piu maine toh bahutt bahutt baad ka Predict kiya ha unka marrige ka . I didn't meant d marrige happenning so soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But it was only you who predicted but I am happy about their wedding because it is not at all a love marriage love to baad mein hi aayega na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LO ab iski kami thi ๐Ÿ˜†ithni jaldi shaadi
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

moni it starts with the interviewer asking how special is makersankranti and k says it very special 4 us coz we india and its 1 of the most and cnt get the words and looks at mitali and she says celebration festivals and says she tamil so its a double celebration and she says a word and kinshuk askers her what she means and she says its a desert

Q-childhood memories of the festivals kinshuk says ab kites and how he should fly them and chocolates.
mitali says she she had cousins, brothers and they should play and she should bring drinks 4 them coz she was really a tomboy( i think) and says she cnt imagine kinshuk flying a kite and he says she will see it-it will happen.( she mocks his kite as well)
q- 1st makarsan after marriage and what plans they have( have to say i think she means his real wife and not krishna bt not sure)- says that
he its tv dnt like to make plans coz it might fail and its such a big festival today and we are shooting bt they will do something defintely and plans says once they finish shooting.
q- food and festivals are together what sort of foods do u like bitter or sweet and he says bitter he really likes it and mitali says she has that pogal(desert ) she should have as a child
then he says he wishes every1 a happy makersan to all the AB fans and mitali says the same from her and pintu and the whole ab team.-very cute segment love their interaction with 1 another
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

moni it starts with the interviewer asking how special is makersankranti and k says it very special 4 us coz we india and its 1 of the most and cnt get the words and looks at mitali and she says celebration festivals and says she tamil so its a double celebration and she says a word and kinshuk askers her what she means and she says its a desert

Q-childhood memories of the festivals kinshuk says ab kites and how he should fly them and chocolates.
mitali says she she had cousins, brothers and they should play and she should bring drinks 4 them coz she was really a tomboy( i think) and says she cnt imagine kinshuk flying a kite and he says she will see it-it will happen.( she mocks his kite as well)
q- 1st makarsan after marriage and what plans they have( have to say i think she means his real wife and not krishna bt not sure)- says that
he its tv dnt like to make plans coz it might fail and its such a big festival today and we are shooting bt they will do something defintely and plans says once they finish shooting.
q- food and festivals are together what sort of foods do u like bitter or sweet and he says bitter he really likes it and mitali says she has that pogal(desert ) she should have as a child
then he says he wishes every1 a happy makersan to all the AB fans and mitali says the same from her and pintu and the whole ab team.-very cute segment love their interaction with 1 another

OMGG Sandia , U r a sweeteheart . U don't hav idea how mcuh I m happy wid dis . thanks a lottt. OMGG Kinny 2 loves Bitter thng ? Heheh same here Kinnu , no wonder we both r same ๐Ÿ˜ณ . n Mitali dear Kinny ko nahi bhi aayega toh I m here 2 teach him how 2 fly d kite . ๐Ÿ˜†