Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Haaa jaaan Very True . Sole Reason πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Pinto singh is main reason but not sole reason because I am now watching because of story, krishna ji, babloo singh, specially TunTun singh too (he is wonderful negative character that I can't help but love him)
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya it's a touching story...all of them are doing a good job...love all of them specially pintu singh😳
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

true it is a very deep and beautiful story which just touches my heart everytime. i dnt think that i have ever had so many emotions from just 4 weeks of watching a show- its amazing watching it. Mitali as krishna is absolutely brilliant and i cnt wait 4 them to get deeper into pintuji's character its going to get even more better and as for shiv as pinky kundos to her for slipping into her character so easily. every1 who is acting in this show is becoming very close to my heart and i love them all

+1 for all points mentioned above.

For me all of the actors are new as I have never seen them before in any show in fact I just started this summer watching Indian Serials and I was attracted to this show for the concept as it seemed different from all the other shows I have seen thus far. I think every actor is playing their individual roles beautifully and I am looking forward to seeing this serial played out.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just love the pacing of the show! And I hope the actors in this show surpasses their best to date.

I like the story so far.

And hope the CV's give us a good story and keep us glued to the TV and give us "WAAT aur WAAT"!πŸ˜ƒ