Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG Anju dii And Zarmeeno dii haii both of you over here so glad to see both of you hope to see more of you both Aww Anju dii kya kahe aap ki Analysis ka yeh toh sabse achchi cheez thi jo mujhe CCBM mei pasand thi i love to read your Analysis please be more active and waiting for your Analysis everydayy now .. I loved CCBM forum alot still miss it the Atmosphere over there was juss too diffrent i was never that active on IF tooo but bcuz of CCBM I am a rockerz now yaar ...
Anju dii loved what you said abt the characters and storyline love the showww alottt please be active here Anju and Zarmeeno dii ...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anju .. it is always a pleasure to read you analysis...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

OMGGG Anju dii And Zarmeeno dii haii both of you over here so glad to see both of you hope to see more of you both Aww Anju dii kya kahe aap ki Analysis ka yeh toh sabse achchi cheez thi jo mujhe CCBM mei pasand thi i love to read your Analysis please be more active and waiting for your Analysis everydayy now .. I loved CCBM forum alot still miss it the Atmosphere over there was juss too diffrent i was never that active on IF tooo but bcuz of CCBM I am a rockerz now yaar ...
Anju dii loved what you said abt the characters and storyline love the showww alottt please be active here Anju and Zarmeeno dii ...

Hey it is so good to cu guys as well. Dont worry I will be regular as I do c lot of old friends here