Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Anju Thank you so much for coming on the forum an for your valuable comments on the show. I had always been fan of your analysis be it on CCBM, Haarjeet or here in Afsar bitiya. I rarely miss your analysis as these are always realistic and very unbiased according to the character. I was missing you here. Thanks for doing analysis. I fully agree with you Anju on every character and actor. I am so so happy to see you here
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome 2 AB Forum Anju And Zarmeen😊..Firstly Happy Lohri 2 You 2.πŸ˜‰.. More And More People Join Glad To Know That...😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Anju:

Thank u so much for the post. Always love u and love reading ur analysis. Yes u do need to see some old episodes in order to comment further. But yes u have described really well where the girl wants to become something but mostly it is ur immediate family that pulls u behind especially the parents either it is the mother or father. But the only problem I have with all the shows is that they show the problems not the solution. Yes I'm loving the show rite now as the story has just started to shape up a bit but lets c how they carry but love to c u here and always love reading ur analysis and posts.
By the way this is also my first post in this forum and I'm sure Rach and Moni will be really excited as well.

Hey Zarmeen you too are here so it's a double wimmy for me and moni wow I am so excited to see you both and wish all our friends come here for once and we will enjoy a lot
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Welcome 2 AB Forum Anju And Zarmeen😊..Firstly Happy Lohri 2 You 2.πŸ˜‰.. More And More People Join Glad To Know That...😊

Hey thanks Mythily. Happy Lohri to u too and definitely looking forward to the healthy discussions in this forum
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post anju...welcome to the forum
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post and Welcome to this forum. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Anju good to read your analysis after long time.I was big fan of CCBM but silent reader most of the time.. I used to love your analysis on CCBM..
I have started watching AB from last 5 to 6 episodes and like the way it is moving..Good to see all the CCBM forum members here.
Archana

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum anju. 😊.. even i was a silent reader in this forum... happy to see ur comments here too... you have analysed the characters very well... πŸ‘

yes pintoo love his brother and is doing things which he think is right... he is good at heart... but his father tuntun is counting on pintoo as he knows that babloo is not interested in his business... but pintoo respects his father... have to wait and see how the story unfolds...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting analysis. Welcome to the forum . Hope we all have a wonderful time here. Hope more and more silent members comment. Hope the forum grow and hope that AB is a good show and becomes a top ten show as it progresses.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An amazing analysis for only having seen the older episodes. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.