My random thoughts - First in series

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends, let me first introduce myself as I am writing for the first time in this forum.
Happy Lohri to all.
I am Anju and I love to see episodes with a different perspective and try to use my analytical side of brain to analyse the episode and the characters. I am not a kind of person who will bash any actor but yes if a character is wrong in my opinion then yes I will not be a happy camper. I very well know how to distinguish between an actor and a character that actor is portraying. I was very active in CCBM forum and that is my first show that I saw of Kinshuk. I loved CCBM and all the actors of the show. And now on the insistence of my dear friends Moni, Rachu and Zarmeen I am here in this forum to put down my thoughts about the show and the characters. Hope you all will like it and I am always open for suggestions, discussion, analysis but no arguments. I would love to have the similar environment that we created in CCBM where there used to be discussions and fun. So please in my posts do not bash people or actors.
Moni, Rachu, Zarmeen this post is dedicated to you for making me come to this forum and thanks for providing me links. I saw yesterday's episode today and here is what I could figure out and I will have to see the older episodes too to comment on the show as such.
From the first look it seems a nice show which is trying to portray life of girls in a not-so developed regions of India and where girls are trying to get education and become something and do something for their family and the push back they receive from their conservative relatives specially from their own family members. It is a very realistic topic that has been touched in this show and I am sure it will spread the awareness among the common masses where girl education is not considered important. I love female oriented shows and I am sure I will like this too.
Now let us talk about actors who are portraying these characters - Krishna, Vidya, Babloo, Pinto, Krishna's mom, family etc.. I will say they all are doing a great job as the way they talk, walk seems so real and fits the background of Bihar, very well played and emoted. Mitali is totally into her character Krishna and she has expressive eyes. I have always liked the actor who is playing Krishna's father since the days of JJKN. He used to be Jassi's dad then. He is awesome in acting. Babloo, Pintoo, Krishna's mom and even her chacha, chachi are doing a good job.
Overall this show has awesome cast and this can play in favor of this show. CVs need to utilize the capabilities of their actors.
Yesterday's episode for me brought out the difference between the members of Pintoo's family - his father seems to be a big shot and a corrupt thekedaar whereas his sons are not like him. His elder son, Babloo totally hates his father's way of business and also he is so educated. He knows the value of education and wants his younger brother to follow his steps. There is a huge gap between Tuntun and Babloo and this gap will be difficult to be filled up. I noticed that Pintoo loves his brother and respects him and somewhat considers him his idol. The way he looked at Babloo and did not give out the whole plan or secret proves that. Pintoo though being a notorious, fun loving person is good at heart and listens to his brother and will not do a bad thing if left to him. I really loved how Pintoo put his legs down from table when Babloo came to sit with him in his room. That really shows how much respect he has for his elder brother. Babloo might not be good at showing his love for Pintoo but small gestures like asking him to drink milk, encouraging and praising him for his deeds and then caressinh his hair shows his love and care for his younger brother. They both seem like a real sibling jodi to me who are in sync with each other.
On the other hand Krishna has a big support in the form of her dad and sisters. Mom is a different story all togther. She still belongs to the times where the only thing a mother wanted was to get her daughter married and then her responsibility over. That mentality still exists in every nook and corner of India and that is what we have to change. It will be a long process but it will change. Chacha chachi and Pinky are interesting characters and are like nazar bhattos (evil eye) for Krishna and such people exist in every family. So I was infact happy to see that these people are there and it gives the kick to the show and makes it more realistic.
Krishna, just thought about her mother and her health as nobody else can understand her condition better than Krishna as this all happened because of her. There is this guilt in Krishna and that is enough to forget about herself, her dad and only worry about her mom.
Overall a nice episode and now I need to catch up more.. I will be back and now you will see me more in this forum too... Have a great day.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Anju:
Thank u so much for the post. Always love u and love reading ur analysis. Yes u do need to see some old episodes in order to comment further. But yes u have described really well where the girl wants to become something but mostly it is ur immediate family that pulls u behind especially the parents either it is the mother or father. But the only problem I have with all the shows is that they show the problems not the solution. Yes I'm loving the show rite now as the story has just started to shape up a bit but lets c how they carry but love to c u here and always love reading ur analysis and posts.
By the way this is also my first post in this forum and I'm sure Rach and Moni will be really excited as well.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi anju i never commented on any of your posts in the ccbm forum coz i was new than but have to say i really enjoyed how u analayzed the shows and character there so i am really looking4ward to reading how u feel about this show. happy u are here
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Anju:

Thank u so much for the post. Always love u and love reading ur analysis. Yes u do need to see some old episodes in order to comment further. But yes u have described really well where the girl wants to become something but mostly it is ur immediate family that pulls u behind especially the parents either it is the mother or father. But the only problem I have with all the shows is that they show the problems not the solution. Yes I'm loving the show rite now as the story has just started to shape up a bit but lets c how they carry but love to c u here and always love reading ur analysis and posts.
By the way this is also my first post in this forum and I'm sure Rach and Moni will be really excited as well.

Hey Zarmeen, think of the devil and devil is there 😉...I just mentioned you in my post and you are here. Yes, you will see me more in this forum now.. I will surely try to see old episodes so that I can base my POV without any bias. I agree that the shows only talk about the problem and I am hoping that maybe we will see some solutions in this one..they have already shown - like Krishna gathered courage and ran to give the interview even though she was not allowed, like the trio planned and forced Krishna to take the exam...these are steps, destination is still far. Welcome here and hope to see you more.
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

hi anju i never commented on any of your posts in the ccbm forum coz i was new than but have to say i really enjoyed how u analayzed the shows and character there so i am really looking4ward to reading how u feel about this show. happy u are here

Hi sandiab (sorry don't know your name), I remember seeing this name pressing Like on my posts. I am glad that you enjoyed my analysis and the posts. Yes, now I am going to be here too. But would like you to participate too in my posts.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG Anju n Zarmeen U both r here FINALLY . Firstly Happy Lohri 2 u 2 🤗 .I m soo Happy anju n zarmeen tht U both joined d Forum 2dy on Lohri . So nice 2 see u both here . Welcome 2 AB forum 😃 .

Anju I know U need 2 catch up wid old episodes for more deep knowledge abt d charactes . I lovedd whtever u said abt d show n d starcast n storyline .In Yest's epi Even I lovedd small gestures b/w Kinash (thatzz d name for these two Bros ) , d way Pintu keeps d legs down by seeng his Bro n d caressing of hairs part n all . yes Pintu loves n respects his elder bro very much . He even loves his whole family n always tries 2 settle d arguments happenning b/w his Bro n father . SHebaaz khan is an awosome actor , I like him frm his YUG days , don't know whetaher U heared abt dis show or not , it used 2 come at DD national . he is potraying d char of TTS amazingly . Rest of all casts r also doing fab job . watnggg for ur more n more feedbacks . once again Welcome . 😊

Zarmeen yes I m also lovingg d show n letzz ee how d story unfolds . Welcome 2 dis forum .Looking 4wd for more n more discussions wid U n anju 😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi sandiab (sorry don't know your name), I remember seeing this name pressing Like on my posts. I am glad that you enjoyed my analysis and the posts. Yes, now I am going to be here too. But would like you to participate too in my posts.

hi its sandia dnt worry will defintely be commenting on your psot😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Moni jaan I told u I will come to the forum. The only thing is that forum is addictive more than the shows. We had such a gr8 time in CCBM that we never wanted the show to end so I'm scared a bit.
Where is Rach today I've seen her uploading the episodes in YT for Anju so Anju will be waiting for ur analysis on today's episode as well.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey Zarmeen, think of the devil and devil is there 😉...I just mentioned you in my post and you are here. Yes, you will see me more in this forum now.. I will surely try to see old episodes so that I can base my POV without any bias. I agree that the shows only talk about the problem and I am hoping that maybe we will see some solutions in this one..they have already shown - like Krishna gathered courage and ran to give the interview even though she was not allowed, like the trio planned and forced Krishna to take the exam...these are steps, destination is still far. Welcome here and hope to see you more.

Haye Anju I'm actually bigger devil than a devil. I had to come here and read ur post and comment on it as I'm never been able to stop myself from commenting on ur posts.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Moni jaan I told u I will come to the forum. The only thing is that forum is addictive more than the shows. We had such a gr8 time in CCBM that we never wanted the show to end so I'm scared a bit.

Where is Rach today I've seen her uploading the episodes in YT for Anju so Anju will be waiting for ur analysis on today's episode as well.

I know dear frum is very addictive specially when there r so good frends discussing several things abt d show n actors n all . But we need 2 discuss abt d show frm some1 so forum se aachi jagah toh aur koi ho hi nahi sakti . rght ? 😉

Rachu is in d DBPS AT wid me n sanju . we r discussing there 2dy's episode . we do it daily . U all r welcomed there 😃 yes she uploaded d episode . I also saw it . oh my analysis ? I m not much good in analysis dear . So we just discuss the episodes n give our predictions as Prediction baba.😆 .Philhaal I m d Prediction baba becozz abhi tak whtever i predicted It all happenned .😆 So letzz see kab tak main prediction baba rehti hun 😉