Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today I Hate Them So Badly, Laughing At A Person Like This When There In A Trouble Time, Plus Who Are They ,They Are They Family, This Too Much..Without Helping Them, They Laughing In They Condition Like That... Krishna Should Slap Her Chachu And Her Chachi So Badly In They Face, When She Become A BCO, They Should Teach They Child Pinky .To Be Like Krishna, Wish Pinky And Her Family Get Poor Then They Will Understand About How To Treat People Nice And Help Other In Good Need... Waiting For The Day When They Get Poor, Then Pinky And Her Parents Will Understand Krishna And Her Family, How They Struggling...Krishna Should Get Rich And Pinky And Her Family Get Poor, Love To See That...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Today I Hate Them So Badly, Laughing At A Person Like This When There In A Trouble Time, Plus Who Are They ,They Are They Family, This Too Much..Without Helping Them, They Laughing In They Condition Like That... Krishna Should Slap Her Chachu And Her Chachi So Badly In They Face, When She Become A BCO, They Should Teach They Child Pinky .To Be Like Krishna, Wish Pinky And Her Family Get Poor Then They Will Understand About How To Treat People Nice And Help Other In Good Need... Waiting For The Day When They Get Poor, Then Pinky And Her Parents Will Understand Krishna And Her Family, How They Struggling...Krishna Should Get Rich And Pinky And Her Family Get Poor, Love To See That...

@bold: You and me both Mythily2!
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh you maybe right...
dear sandiab, it mean they are doing well, and doing justice with there role... :)) if you will not hate mean they are not giving his/her best... dear it is drama only... so let enjoy the show... :))