16th Monday 2012 , Precap

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
On Monday's episode Krishna is apologizing to Pinto but Pinto walks away.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes saw dis actually not dis but similar 2 dis in 2dy's seg . Kinshuk Mitali were wearing same colour dress in 2dy's seg also like they wore 2dy . I m eagerly watnggg for monday's episode .But don't know wht Pintu was doing there 😕
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I need to catch up the first part of today's epi coz I missed it due to having to go out with friends.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think he came there with Babloo he knows what babloo and krishna are going to do so that's why he was there. But precap was good. Vase today I felt bad for krishna that she had to go through all this even though she was not at fault. Her mother was super angry at her. Worst part is her evil chacha chachi were enjoying this and making fun of her. Best part was sister's part the love they have for each other.

Eldest sister is very mature and understanding I think she is inspiration of Krishna and her best adviser.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Krishna's mother needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I think he came there with Babloo he knows what babloo and krishna are going to do so that's why he was there. But precap was good. Vase today I felt bad for krishna that she had to go through all this even though she was not at fault. Her mother was super angry at her. Worst part is her evil chacha chachi were enjoying this and making fun of her. Best part was sister's part the love they have for each other.

Eldest sister is very mature and understanding I think she is inspiration of Krishna and her best adviser.

Rachu Very Well said jaan . Worst Part was Pinky n family were enjoying Krishna's pain but Yes Sisters bonding was shown amazingly . I hope no jealousy n other Crap comes b/w these 4 sisters n they always remain supportive 2 each other like d way they r now . Yaa Swati is very Matured , I felt very bad for her .I don't want tht Mahesh n their Family for her , I hope DBPS brings some nice good alliance for her .

Yes I 2 feel tht DBPS will either make some excuse of coming wid BS or he will simply request BS 2 go wid him upto Badaiya . I m veryy excited for Monday yaar . Hamesha Aisa Precap Fri ko hi kyon aata hai ? 😡
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am also very excited for monday. DBPS is very cute when he shows that bhav like a little kid. Yep everytime friday's precap is so nice and exciting
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pinto and Krishna back onscreen together... 😍 😍 😍

Can't wait for Monday..