sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Next week thursday is the 19 of Jan and AB will have completed 1 month on air. guys we have waited so long for kinshuk and Shiv to come back on tv and for this show to start. so guys next week we shouldn't be unhappy and have to fake our happiness coz the show has dropped and the only way we can prevent this is to keep on hitting freaking awesome on the Chaska Meter(CM). so far i have to say every1 is really doing an amazing job in bringing the show to number 26 but we must maintain it and not let it drop so even if it goes up 1 or 2 places or even it it remains the same as long as it dnt drop its fine.
if u want to hit the CM multiply times u must refresh the page everytime best way to do so is to have AB as 1 of your forum shows.- click on the star next to my forums and AB will immediately be there as 1 of your forum shows also including as many other shows as well coz this will also give all the shows u have a point or 2.
remember to comment on all the actors fan pages twice and also like every1 elses comment and dnt feel embarrassed to like your own comment and dnt forget to join their fanclub as well.
rate and comment on their pictures as well- when u make a comment on their pictures the stars is on the side and rate it.
rate and comment on their articles as well-just above the box where we write our comments are the stars- i unfortunately dnt know whether if we open the same article and rate it again whether it counts though it might only count as views so any1 who knows the answer can tell us.
to our silent members if u not going to comment or make a post coz u not ready to do so thats fine i remember it took me months before i even made a comment and now i cnt shutup😉 so just hit freaking awesome and which ever post u open like it as well as every elses comments.
but i have to say that the only reason we wnt be commenting and telling the cast how great we think they are is if we are unhappy with their acting and the show.
i have to say that i actually feel like some fans are unhappy with kinshuk and the way he has portrayed Pintu coz if they where happy with him he wouldn't be at number 37.
coming to our competition saathiya b4 AB was a regular and noticed that they make post on everything from the maid to them hating gopi and thinking that chirag and kokila are secretly in love with each another. a day they would probably have atleast 3 pages of new posts dnt know ab now since i haven' been on that forum much.
i have to say even though we manage to only make a page a day i think the forum is actually getting more and more active and this will increase as the weeks go on but again i think we all should make a post on something the show is highlighting alot of important issues and we should discuss them.
guys sorry for the long post just thought i would remind every1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandiya Very Needed Post . It's needed 2 hav a reminder for all members so tht Our SHow gets high on CM rating n Our stars also goes high in ranking .

Dear If U don't mind then Plzz Can u make dis type of Post Every week so tht It will b good for us only . If at all u don't mind then only . Else it's f9.😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandiya Very Needed Post . It's needed 2 hav a reminder for all members so tht Our SHow gets high on CM rating n Our stars also goes high in ranking .

Dear If U don't mind then Plzz Can u make dis type of Post Every week so tht It will b good for us only . If at all u don't mind then only . Else it's f9.😊

i dnt mind doing that actually think its a good idea coz alot of new members are on the forum and when i was a new member it took me months to realise how everything worked and anyway sometimes we forget do do these basic things so dnt mind at all. 😊
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes...forum member really needs many post...