Krishna's mom upset bcas she thinks Krishan only

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As per the precap from Jan 12th episode:

I find it amazing that Krishna's mom was okay with giving up Krishna's dreams and happiness for her sister's but when Krishna (through no fault of her own) sat for the exam she thinks that she is not worthy of living because she (as per her mom) only thought of her own life and not her sister's???? What kind of double standards are these? I sometimes don't understand her mom at all. Wasn't she only thinking of one daughter's happiness when she agreed to both Rishta's? Didn't she upset everyone in the family and not think of anyone else's happiness? None of the sisters or the dad was happy that the mom agreed to the relationship yet Krisha was still willing to go thru with it. She didn't know that she was being taken to Patna...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNTLS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I really feel sorry for Krishna ๐Ÿ˜”
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u she is just acting crazy now its not krishna's fault at all bt she is blaming her for no reason.we know she loves krishna but the truth is that until the time krishna stands up to her she will always treat her like a piece of dirt. she manipulates and emotionally blackmails every1 in the house especially krishna to do whats she wants and that is very wrong-this woman is a real dictator even though i love her๐Ÿ˜‰.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree wid u . Saraswati is blaming Krishna for no reason . Krishna didn't even know tht she is been taken 2 patna instead of Badaiya . Her Mother is saying We can't sacrifice one daughter's happiness (Swati) for some1's Dream(Krishna) But wht she was abt 2 do ? Was she not abt 2 sacrifice Krishna's hapiness for Swati's allinace n happiness ? Was it rght ? I think She shld now understand tht Nothng happens wout d permission of God n If destiny will want then swati will b settled n will b happy after her marrige . But For tht She shldn't Pressurize her another daughter 2 sacrifice her life , Life becozz Studying n her dream is only Krishna's life n By snatching tht frm Krishna saraswti is snatchng her happiness whch is wrong
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she's unnecessarily and especially hard on Krishna. She said to her husband that she loves all her children and worries more for Krishna...but her behaviour makes me wonder if she really does love her daughter as much as she says she does. A child can endure any/all hardship if she/he knows that they have the full support of both parents. But here we have a mother who berates a child for dreaming of uplifting her self in order to provide for her family. Obviously society will also berate her. I hope that the CV's try to make her a more understanding, loving and supportive mother to aALL her children...she's clearly showing favouritism
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.

Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

agree with u she is just acting crazy now its not krishna's fault at all bt she is blaming her for no reason.we know she loves krishna but the truth is that until the time krishna stands up to her she will always treat her like a piece of dirt. she manipulates and emotionally blackmails every1 in the house especially krishna to do whats she wants and that is very wrong-this woman is a real dictator even though i love her๐Ÿ˜‰.

I definitely agree with this point.
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggree wid u . Saraswati is blaming Krishna for no reason . Krishna didn't even know tht she is been taken 2 patna instead of Badaiya . Her Mother is saying We can't sacrifice one daughter's happiness (Swati) for some1's Dream(Krishna) But wht she was abt 2 do ? Was she not abt 2 sacrifice Krishna's hapiness for Swati's allinace n happiness ? Was it rght ? I think She shld now understand tht Nothng happens wout d permission of God n If destiny will want then swati will b settled n will b happy after her marrige . But For tht She shldn't Pressurize her another daughter 2 sacrifice her life , Life becozz Studying n her dream is only Krishna's life n By snatching tht frm Krishna saraswti is snatchng her happiness whch is wrong

I am with you on this point as well. Even her dad said something to this effect in today's epi. I wish she would just drop it and as Swati said her rishta has broken 3x before so I'm wondering who did her mom blame for those 3 broken rishta's???? It had nothing to do with Krishna' studying those times so why not look at it as it is not meant to be. Plus how could she have arranged Krishna's marriage to a boy they didn't even meet? How come only Swati got to meet her future hubby to be but Krishna was not awarded the same opportunity?
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishersal

she's unnecessarily and especially hard on Krishna. She said to her husband that she loves all her children and worries more for Krishna...but her behaviour makes me wonder if she really does love her daughter as much as she says she does. A child can endure any/all hardship if she/he knows that they have the full support of both parents. But here we have a mother who berates a child for dreaming of uplifting her self in order to provide for her family. Obviously society will also berate her. I hope that the CV's try to make her a more understanding, loving and supportive mother to aALL her children...she's clearly showing favouritism

@ bold:
Why only because she is dark in complexion. Isn't her mother dark too? She managed to get married too so why not Krishna? Why does she have to be married to someone who was already married once? Also, if Krishna does manage to become an officer wouldn't that make it easier to marry her off later as she will have a good job???
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel68

She needs to be reminded that she is failing as a mother, and what guarantee does she have that Swati will be happy after marrying the boy she was shown. She should have got an inkling if she was any intelligent that the father of the boy insulted her family and therefore she should wonder if there is something menacing about this alliance.

Unfortunately non whatsoever! I think because of their requirement for a dowry before the marriage could take place should have been a big indication to them that they value the almighty $$ more than making and/or keeping relationships.

Also the fact that they were willing to reduce the amount of dowry if Krishna would marry his older (already married once) son should have been an indication that perhaps there just may be something wrong with the older son, if not would it not have been more beneficial for the boys father to get his older son married elsewhere so he could ask for more in dowry??

JMHO...