Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today he was not in the mood to do banter with his Babloo bhayia he was speaking so less. He was not speaking just listening and nodding head which is very unusual when he is around his babloo bhayia and specially when he is praising DBPS. In front of TTS I agree he may speak less but not in front of Babloo singh.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Today he was not in the mood to do banter with his Babloo bhayia he was speaking so less. He was not speaking just listening and nodding head which is very unusual when he is around his babloo bhayia and specially when he is praising DBPS. In front of TTS I agree he may speak less but not in front of Babloo singh.

exactly jaan . DBPS is not a silent type of Guy , He is very loud type of guy who can't b silent specially when somethng wrong is happenning infront of eyes n infront of his Babloo bhaiya . 2dy he was reallyy full silent n He was just nodding his head whch was not at all sign of DBPS . n BS somewhere I think BS realized it but He mistook Pintu's silence n relates it 2 fatigueness of him for whole day .I also aggree tht DBPS can speak less infront of his father but He can never be silent infront of his bhaiya
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Far What I Get In This Is That Any Girl Get Slapped From A Guy Will Say That Words And Krishna Said That Too , About Pintu Same To Him Too After That Harsh Words From Krishna That Girl That He Started Fall In Love WIth Say That Words He Will Be Silent After That...All He Want Her Become A Officer And Did What Babloo Sir And Her Dad Want ...It Not His Fault, But Poking In Someone Life Like That Is Wrong Too...If A Guy Like A Girl Why Can't They Say To Them..Why Can't They Think If They Helping Someone They Realize They In Love And They Go Tell That Girl And Say They Can't Live Without Her... But Just Have To Wait And See How They Going And Who Going to Meet Them...But Hope Soon They Meet...Who Going To Change This Pinky Seriously Don't Want Her To Hurt Krishna Anymore..Seeing Krishna And Her Family Like This Really Hurting Me...How Pintu Will Found Out That Pinky And Her Parent Destory Krishna And Her Family Even More He Should Do Something To That...Pinky Parent Destroy They Own They Daughter Like That...Soon This Going To Destory Them Too...Wait For See That...
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Would luv to see them together vry soon 😍 😍 ☺️