sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
god wasn't Shiv just amazing today- my word just loved pinky and her expressions i just loved her today- ok i lie 😉 i can never love Pinky i just loved the fact that she finally saw Prishna together😉. have to say that when prishna 1st came to the testing centre any1 with half a brain could see that pintu was literally dragging krishna inside how could the mother and daughter duo think they where holding hands 🤣. but the show is seriously turning extremely exciting with the way things are going but more than that i cnt wait for when pinky realises that pintu likes krishna.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

god wasn't Shiv just amazing today- my word just loved pinky and her expressions i just loved her today- ok i lie 😉 i can never love Pinky i just loved the fact that she finally saw Prishna together😉. have to say that when prishna 1st came to the testing centre any1 with half a brain could see that pintu was literally dragging krishna inside how could the mother and daughter duo think they where holding hands 🤣. but the show is seriously turning extremely exciting with the way things are going but more than that i cnt wait for when pinky realises that pintu likes krishna.

Loved Her Expression It Was Awesome When He Saw Pintu and Krishna, Just Waiting For The Love Triangle To Happen...😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinky is one spoiled brat😡
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are You All Wasting Someone Posting.. Wasted Of Time For The People To Post A Topic...
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... I am also agree she doing very well... !!!!
congrats her for her acting...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too loved her expressions omg she was awesome when she was giving those jealous expressions. Vase shivsakti is very fine actress. She is making us hate pinky through her wonderful expressions.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel68

Pinky is one spoiled brat😡

so true but she is fun to watch best bad girl ever
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbebo

yeh... I am also agree she doing very well... !!!!

congrats her for her acting...

true she is getting more and more better in every scene i cnt believe this is the same girl who played Bebo anymore😉
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I too loved her expressions omg she was awesome when she was giving those jealous expressions. Vase shivsakti is very fine actress. She is making us hate pinky through her wonderful expressions.

her expression where amazing i have to say always thought she was excellent in her last show bt she is doing an amazing job as pinky she is getting more and more vicious and mean-although i hate this character have to say shiv is doing an amazing job by far the best female villian after a very long time.