Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Moni I think he did right because that slap was not for his male ego or his selfish reason but was for her benifit and her future.Her mental state was full of fear for her mother and sister and she was not able to comprehend anything so this was a jhatka to wake her up. But Yes one sorry from DBPS side is neccessary as this also true he did a wrong by slapping a woman which is indeed wrong.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I won't say that it was right. I will agree that it was a necessary means to a worthy end. Krishna was in shock and conflicted, to bring someone out of shock, another shock tends to work for osme people. So this is one example where another form of shock was utilised, But this really shouldn't be promoted. If we keep encouraging such things, young children will eventually grow up to practice them.🤓
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i could also see a repentance in his reaction after the slap...he already feels her as his own, thats why he took so much trouble for her. and when she tore the ahll ticket, he got angry and slapped but repented immedietly .He was also upset when krishna was writing the exam about what happened earlier and what krishna said
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes..as u can see it knocked some sense into her lol
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this slap will start their story
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes in life we are seriously stuck up in situations in which no matter how unethical using physical force seems, but I guess it becomes inevitable to react in the manner.

I am dead against use of any kind of abuse whether social,mental,physical inflicted on women.But given to the circumstances ,needless to say the reaction Krishna deserved was well conveyed through the slap.Sometimes such brutal acts might become necessary to jolt a person out of his or her stubborn attitude.

In the end what will count would be the greater good of Krishna

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
he is right...bina tappad usko kuch samjh jo nahi aa raha tha...😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
haaa Abhinisha Bilkul sahi kaha . Thappad nahi pad ta toh Uske dimaag mein Pintu ki baat jaati hi nahi 😆
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i tink it was right of him but wrong in a way
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintu was right - sometimes one has to be completely jolted to think right - and thats why he had no other option.

On a lighter note -
Kinshuk ke thappad se dar nahi lagta - pyar se lagta hai...

Pintu/ Kinshuk - you are my favourite actor - !!!
Doing a great job in Afsar Bitiya!