Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I replied same in Sanju's topic again saying the same thing

I watched the scene now Moni. It literally looked like father slapping her stubborn 5 yr old daughter who is not ready to give the exam. Omg the anger Pintu singh had at that moment was mind-blowing. His slap worked and she was ready to give the exam. He slapped her for her own good which she was not understanding at the moment and was making mistake. She was actually become stubborn kid in her anger and tensions she was breaking every one's dream

I know Rachu Very well aggree . Yes When a child doesn''t listen 2 his parents aur jab aprents bhi explain karte-2 haar jaate hai then They slaps him . Similarly 2dy Pintu did . n He was completely rght . Yaar He slapped her becozz he envy her . Usne apna hak samajhke maara Krishna ko . he didn't slapped her becozz hse thrw d admit card on his face but usse gussa aaya tht even after explaining soo much , she tore d admit card . jo uska sapna paane ka ek source tha . tht is why he slaps her . but yaar It was soo sweet of him naa . I mean as soon as he slaps her kaise apne haath ko dekhta hai n he himself was soo shocked n guilty tht how he slapped her .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guess most love stories start by over stepping the boundaries we build around each other. So hope more boundaries get broken by each other.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know Moni he was so sweet and was really hurt with this slap he was shocked and when she said she don't want to see his face he was really really hurt did you noticed his face after that and after when dihati chachi asked him to meet Pinky omg he was really angry.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I know Moni he was so sweet and was really hurt with this slap he was shocked and when she said she don't want to see his face he was really really hurt did you noticed his face after that and after when dihati chachi asked him to meet Pinky omg he was really angry.

I know jaan he was very very hurt frm Krishna's words . par usne uski baat maani bhi as He leaves d examination centre wout letting her know . But jaane se Pehle bhi he does d arrangement so tht she could safely reach her home .OMGG He is such a sweetheart yaar😳 . yes jaan He was angry when dehati was eating his head πŸ˜† But more then angry he was irritated frm her . πŸ˜†