Pintu ji ka Chata WT UPDATE

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hailaaa I Know Sanju made dis Topic but dis was reallyy Reallyy Unexpected .😲 . I was shocked completely when saw d coming up . I was Like OMGG yeh kaa ho gaya πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Pintu was Trying 2 explain her tht dis all plan was of BS n VP , n It was not only his plan . but Krishna was adamant on her decision 2 return . Pintu again shakes her n gives her d Admit card but In anger Krishna Tores it n THROWS IT ON PINTU'S FACE 😲 n was abt 2 leave but Pintu grabs her again n gives her a TIGHT SLAP 😲 n In return Krishna aggrees 2 give d Exam but She tells him or shld say Warns him by showing him d Finger tht aaj ke baad mujhe aapki Shakal nahi dikhni chahiye😲

OMGG It was reallyy a Shock but I lovedd it πŸ˜†
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He was so pissed off that he has done what she has asked by walking away not to show his face to her anymore.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angel68

He was so pissed off that he has done what she has asked by walking away not to show his face to her anymore.πŸ˜†

yes He was Pissed off tht Even after explaining her soo much she is not listening 2 him n he slaps her but Did u saw his face when he realizes tht He actually slapped her ? 😲 haaa OMGG he was seeng his hand n was soo guilty tht wht he did in his anger . He tried 2 say also somethng 2 her I think he wanted 2 say sorry but Krishna goes frm there 😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I replied same in Sanju's topic again saying the same thing

I watched the scene now Moni. It literally looked like father slapping her stubborn 5 yr old daughter who is not ready to give the exam. Omg the anger Pintu singh had at that moment was mind-blowing. His slap worked and she was ready to give the exam. He slapped her for her own good which she was not understanding at the moment and was making mistake. She was actually become stubborn kid in her anger and tensions she was breaking every one's dream
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

yes He was Pissed off tht Even after explaining her soo much she is not listening 2 him n he slaps her but Did u saw his face when he realizes tht He actually slapped her ? 😲 haaa OMGG he was seeng his hand n was soo guilty tht wht he did in his anger . He tried 2 say also somethng 2 her I think he wanted 2 say sorry but Krishna goes frm there 😭

Imagine if Krishna come to apologize to him for being so hard on him and for doubting his good intentions that she got him worked up so much. And he's like no I should be appologizing for interfering with your dreams of becoming a BDO.πŸ˜† I'd like to see this scene.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i literally cnt believe that we see this after the last 2 episodes omg what a slap monica that was just omg no words and u right his expression afterwards he couldn't believe that he did that i couldn't belive he did it omg i blocked my eyes.
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: angel68

Imagine if Krishna come to apologize to him for being so hard on him and for doubting his good intentions that she got him worked up so much. And he's like no I should be appologizing for interfering with your dreams of becoming a BDO.πŸ˜† I'd like to see this scene.

Well honestly Speaking Rght now I m enjoying whtever relationshp n feelings Prishna hav for each other may b their anger , concern n little soft corner frm Pintu's side whtever . but I m enjoying it . n Rght now I want 2 see more n more Misunderstanding b/w them as Don't want d love story 2 start so soon . Thodi Jamke ladai wadai MU honi chaliyena , wahi toh mazaa hai Love story ka πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sandiab

i literally cnt believe that we see this after the last 2 episodes omg what a slap monica that was just omg no words and u right his expression afterwards he couldn't believe that he did that i couldn't belive he did it omg i blocked my eyes.

Yes Sandia Pintu was hismelf shocked tht how did he slapped her . He was very very guilty , was staring his hand after slapping her . πŸ˜”
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

πŸ˜‰

Well honestly Speaking Rght now I m enjoying whtever relationshp n feelings Prishna hav for each other may b their anger , concern n little soft corner frm Pintu's side whtever . but I m enjoying it . n Rght now I want 2 see more n more Misunderstanding b/w them as Don't want d love story 2 start so soon . Thodi Jamke ladai wadai MU honi chaliyena , wahi toh mazaa hai Love story ka πŸ˜‰

If so I hope Krishna gets to slap Pintu ji. ( not that I'm condoning violence against each other which I would not enjoy watching)
@angel68

haaa MU bina Slap ke bhi toh ho sakt hai πŸ˜†