which scene of krishna made u fall in love wit her

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys what do u think ab krishna from most of the comments i have read thus far it seems most of us are connecting with her and her situation bt is it more than that. for me i had simply fallen in love with this character in the second episode i absolutely loved the way she spoke in her interview and she made be extremely proud to be a woman. i loved how managed to give equal importance to both her parents she said that she was fulfilling her dad's dreams bt her mom had given her the tools to fulfill that dream as well. so that was my scene which is the specific scene which made u a fan of hers.
Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was the one where she had to run to the coaching centre to meet Babloo sir to go and meet the Govt. Officials , because she met Pintu and lost her dupatta and fell on the road because Pintu pushed her away while on his motorcycle. Loved her determination to get to the coaching centre on time.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mitali is an Amazing Actress . lIked her Acting so far . Well My most fav scene of Krishna will b d Car scene whch we saw dis week along wod Pintu . I simply lovedd Krishna's cutee concereed face when she lost her ear ring . She was looking like a cutee kid when she was telling tht She is careless . lovedd her in tht . If acting wise u will ask me then hav 2 say d scene when those Goons tortures her for d Questiion bank n she runs behind them .SHe was Marvellous in tht scene 👏
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel68

It was the one where she had to run to the coaching center to meet Babloo sir to go and meet the Govt. Officials , because she met Pintu and lost her dupatta and fell on the road because Pintu pushed her away while on his motorcycle. Loved her determination to get to the coaching center on time.

loved that scene as well loved how she just got up dnt care what she looked like and moved forward to hjer destination
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Mitali is an Amazing Actress . lIked her Acting so far . Well My most fav scene of Krishna will b d Car scene whch we saw dis week along wod Pintu . I simply lovedd Krishna's cutee concereed face when she lost her ear ring . She was looking like a cutee kid when she was telling tht She is careless . lovedd her in tht . If acting wise u will ask me then hav 2 say d scene when those Goons tortures her for d Questiion bank n she runs behind them .SHe was Marvellous in tht scene 👏

i also loved those scenes as well acting was excellent by mitali. i couldn't bare to watch when she was crying and running after those goons for her question paper it was heartbreaking. and i have to say besides gopi from sns i probably dnt take on other characters pain as my own i normally just feel bad for them and thats about it -bt watching krishna in those scenes touched me deeply.
the other scene u mentioned of prishna is absolutely adorable i just loved her in that scene and i think we also got to see another side of her the childish side and loved that she revealed that side of hers to us wehn she was with pintu.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

i also loved those scenes as well acting was excellent by mitali. i couldn't bare to watch when she was crying and running after those goons for her question paper it was heartbreaking. and i have to say besides gopi from sns i probably dnt take on other characters pain as my own i normally just feel bad for them and thats about it -bt watching krishna in those scenes touched me deeply.

the other scene u mentioned of prishna is absolutely adorable i just loved her in that scene and i think we also got to see another side of her the childish side and loved that she revealed that side of hers to us wehn she was with pintu.

Yes I m also happy tht She revealed her other side whch was cutee n childish infront of pintu . It made it more good 😳