Pinto ji ne maara krishna ko chaanta :O

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
haila...news news news..kal tak jo romancing chal raha tha aaj dikhaya gussa...
Pinto ji slaps krishna today...why? because she tore up her ID card that she needed for sitting in the exam. haila pinto ji got really pissed off today...😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OH wow sanju ji kripya thoda detail mein live update batayie na.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats bad i absolutely hate violence against woman bt will reserve my comments on his behaviour until i watch it properly bt he shouldn't have slapped her bad bad badπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He was so pissed off that he has done what she has asked by walking away not to show his face to her anymore.πŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hailaaa sanju , rachu OMGG dis was reallyy Reallyy Unexpected .😲 . I was shocked completely when saw d coming up . I was Like OMGG yeh kaa ho gaya πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Rachu Pintu was Trying 2 explain her tht dis all plan was of BS n VP , n It was not only his plan . but Krishna was adamant on her decision 2 return . Pintu again shakes her n gives her d Admit card but In anger Krishna Tores it n THROWS IT ON PINTU'S FACE 😲 n was abt 2 leave but Pintu grabs her again n gives her a TIGHT SLAP 😲 n In return Krishna aggrees 2 give d Exam but She tells him or shld say Warns him by showing him d Finger tht aaj ke baad mujhe aapki Shakal nahi dikhni chahiye😲

OMGG It was reallyy a Sock but I lovedd it πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I watched the scene now Moni. It literally looked like father slapping her stubborn 5 yr old daughter who is not ready to give the exam. Omg the anger Pintu singh had at that moment was mind-blowing. His slap worked and she was ready to give the exam. He slapped her for her own good which she was not understanding at the moment and was making mistake
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
is there anything known as a heartbreaking slap my god i didn't know who to feel force for krishna who had gotten slapped or pintu coz he slapped her. omg what a scene
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't take sides this time. I understood where the both of them was coming from.But I thought the slap would be the other way around ie: Krishna slapping Pintu ji.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago