which specific scene of Pintu made u fall in love

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
like most of the fans on the forum i was also attracted to the show coz of kinshuk i knew even before i had seen a single screen of pintu that i was going to love the character. i expected the character to be great but i seriously had not expected the character to be this sensational, Pintu is mindblowing,fantabulous, he's the bomb(forgive me for my poor english but no better word describes him😉).
i have to say i liked him in the 1st episode but it was in the 2nd episode where he stole my heart and made me a true Pintu fan. i loved it when he was in the class totally bored out of his mind wondering what he was doing there and the only time he looked up was when krishna's name was mentioned and with just a look u could see that he was relieved that his behavior hadn't affected her chances. but more than that i loved the fact that even though she had embarrassed him infront of his friends he wasn't mean spirited to hold it against her and was happy for her.
so guys that was my scene where it was no longer was ab kinshuk and it was now all ab Pintu. so guys i know that every scene just makes us fall for him more and more but which particular/specific scene made u fall in love with him totally and made u a pintu lover/groupie?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandia It's reallyy reallyy confusing Question 2 pick one scene whch made us fall for Pintu . I seriously can't choose one ebcozz each n every scene was just mindblowing . n kinny was amazing in each scene . But my 2 Favs whch I was completely drooled over my pintu were d one whch u said d classroom scene where He was 2 much buzy playing game on his phone 😆 n then suddenly sees whole class standing n his Bro staring him in anger .OMGG I never ever laughed soo much bys eeng any1's cute face soo much d way i did it dis time . He was soo adorable 😳 .
Next scene will b when He threatens rajsh for d Question BAnk . OMGG d way he threatens Rajesh was completely out of d world . I lovedd it soo much n was completely all for my pintu 😍
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved all of his scenes...it's difficult to pick one...but the scene which made me fall in love with pintu is the scene where he threatened akash and helped krishna by giving her the question bank

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shaazi

i loved all of his scenes...it's difficult to pick one...but the scene which made me fall in love with pintu is the scene where he threatened akash and helped krishna by giving her the question bank

Shaazi akash nahi Rajesh lolz 😆
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love all his scenes but him working out or excersising those scenes of him really get me going 😳 kinnu is so dreamy i love him more everytime i see him hehe his awesome. also i love seeing him in the dark blue and pink kurtha.