how many AB fans in india

Poll

how many AB fans in india

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i wanted to know how many fans on the forum actually are in india and watching it on tv coz i just realised something about zeetv and couldn't wait to share it with u guys. to those of u who haven't had zeetv before whenever there shows do well they normally send the hit jodi to other countries uk, canada, china and my country south africa. when karol bagh was on neil bhatt came down, dev has come down twice once with radhika's sister(cnt remember her name) and ab 3 weeks ago with radhika, those little champs singers came atleast twice a year and manav and archana came down as well.
so guys whoever has family in india call your grannies, grandpa's, cousin's, uncles and tell them to watch the show bt more than that tell them not to change the channel during the break to find out whats happening on sns coz i read i think on the sns forumπŸ˜‰ that they normally check the trp's during that time.sns is already doing so well they dnt need anymore votes( not that i want that show to go down either i love gopi and gohem as well) bt our new favorite show needs all the help it can get.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I live in INDIA sandia n I daily watch AB on TV at 7 PM . I even watch d repeat at 11 PM also πŸ˜‰ . Want 2 ask u tht Wheather they count d TRP in repeat telecast also ? Becozz if they count then nothng better then tht as Many of viewers r not able 2 see AB at 7 PM becozz of soem reason so they can catch d repeat n we can get d TRP's we want 😊

ABians Plzzz Plzz whoever r frm INDIA , It's a request 2 all of u guyzz 2 watch AB on TV at 7 PM . AB need our (ABians) support n we all hav 2 2gther increase it's TRP's . SO guyzz Plzzz Instead of watchng it OL if u can watch it on TV at 7 PM then Plzz watch it .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
moinca i have no clue about whether they count the repeat or not but other channels only start repeating after 11:30 so hopefully they would coz it would be extremely good 4 the show.
hmmm I 2 hope they count it becozz Many times Viewers who r watchng AB may miss it at 7 PM SO if they will watch it at 11PM n if it gets counted then It's good naa

P.S Guyzz Comment also tht who r frm INDIA . We will b able 2 know d names atleast
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh i think they count repeat timing trps tooo
yeh cuz they had an interview of RS and RS was saying that his show KTLK is goin good in the repeat timing too so i guess it does count Moni dii .
@kulsum

oh dear if it is then It's more good for AB . BUt then also Will request All Indian Viewers of AB 2 watch d show at 7 PM which is it's original time