Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I too am really sad that Kinshuk's rank is going down every week...I am going to try my best to make sure that I comment on his profile 2 times...this last week has been crazy for me so for a couple of days I only commented once...now will try and comment twice for sure...
...com'on all kinshukians...kinshuk has over 800 members on his fanclub and not even half of those fans are commenting on his page...if you are a true fan plzz comment even if you can only comment once...at least it is better than not commenting at all
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
there are fans for the moment and there are fans for life- we shouldn't even be speaking about the fans for the moment coz they obviously dnt appreciate his talent and kinshuk dnt need fans like that. i think all we can do is do our best when we are on line for his ranks to increase. all his true fans know that he is the best and no ranking system is going to change that for us.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

there are fans for the moment and there are fans for life- we shouldn't even be speaking about the fans for the moment coz they obviously dnt appreciate his talent and kinshuk dnt need fans like that. i think all we can do is do our best when we are on line for his ranks to increase. all his true fans know that he is the best and no ranking system is going to change that for us.

Very Well said Sandia . There r Fans for d moment n Fans forever . We really need Fans forever n Kinshuk hav tht fan following . n Yes Being a true Kinshukian we can n we will try our best 2 make our fav star on top but dis is also true tht whtever is d rank , He will always b on top n will b best for us .
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
still there are so less comments on his profile page...what's wrong guys?why you ppl are ot commenting?this way his rank will go even more down😔

Originally posted by: shaazi

still there are so less comments on his profile page...what's wrong guys?why you ppl are ot commenting?this way his rank will go even more down😔

I know Shaazi DOn't know whatzz wrong wid his Fans . They r not commenting on his pages .n the most hurting part is tht Those Who used 2 say tht they r crazy Fans of Kinshuk They 2 despite of being OL r not commenting on his page . 😔

Kinshukians Comeon yaar It hardly takes 1 min 2 commnt n LIKE every1's comment . Do it daily twice. We need 2 raise his rank . Don't u al]l want 2 see him on top?
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Shaazi DOn't know whatzz wrong wid his Fans . They r not commenting on his pages .n the most hurting part is tht Those Who used 2 say tht they r crazy Fans of Kinshuk They 2 despite of being OL r not commenting on his page . 😔

Kinshukians Comeon yaar It hardly takes 1 min 2 commnt n LIKE every1's comment . Do it daily twice. We need 2 raise his rank . Don't u al]l want 2 see him on top?

i know moni...they are his fans just for the name sake...they dont bother commenting on his page...but this way we cant get him on top...we need to do something yaar
I know Shaazi We need 2 do somethng . Do U have any idea ?
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I know Shaazi We need 2 do somethng . Do U have any idea ?

no moni...i don't know what to do...my colg hs started and i hardly get time to come to forum nowadays but still i manage to comment on kinshuk's profile twice a day...i also made this topic...dont know what more i can do😕

Originally posted by: shaazi

no moni...i don't know what to do...my colg hs started and i hardly get time to come to forum nowadays but still i manage to comment on kinshuk's profile twice a day...i also made this topic...dont know what more i can do😕

I know . I think We hav 2 open a reminder every week for dis . so tht every1 could read tht . 😕
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely will - almost 5 - 6 times a week - two comments per day - very rarely will you not find my comment - par ab main bhi thak chuki hoon that why his rank is not going up?
Will keep at it and wait for the best -

Kinshuk - we are with you irrespective of your rank...!!!!!!!!!