Kinshuk's rank(plz check pg 2)

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all kinshuk fans where are you guys?why you ppl are not commenting on his profile?...no wonder his rank keeps on dropping every week...very very few ppl are commenting on daily basis...guys if you are really his fan and wants to see him on top then take out a few seconds and leave a comment on his profile atleast two times a day...let alone in top 10 we are not able to bring him even in top 20...that's so sad guys...since AB has started airing, instead of increasing his rank keeps dropping every week😭...that's very sad indeed...but only few ppl can't bring him on top...all of us together can do this so guys plz comment on his profile daily and also comment on mitali's profile...we should bring both of them if not in top 10 then atleast to a better ranking...this will also help in increasing forum's rank
And plz also like and comment on all the videos and pics related to AB and kinshuk,mitali,shivshakti...all this will help in increasing actors and forum rank
Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you yaar i am soo sad seeing his rank gone down soo low yaar only few people commenting where all his fans gone please comment on kinshuk profile plz plz plz !
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm guilty!!!
Soz hun, these days I hardly get a chance to come on line... which is y I haven't been able to comment on kinshuk's profile... I agree hun we all need to work together and increase kinshuk's ranking.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shaazi I seriously m not getting where is d problem ? During CCBM days Kinshuk's rank used 2 b 13 -14 n max he used 2 b in 20's but yaar Don't know since SPA 2011 aired , after tht His no of comments dropped drastically . I m still not getting Wht is d Prob ? Why suddenly no of comments on his page dropped ? Where so many kinshukians who used 2 comment on his page gone ? Why they stopped commenting ? 😕 .

I feel so bad by seeng him so down . It really hurts 2 see him in dis position where he can actually deserve 2 b on top . Yaar when so many fans can comment on particular's actor's pages then why can't kinshukians ? KInshuk hav huge Fan following n we all know tht . So Kinshukians Plzzz Plzzz WAKE UP , Don't u want 2 see ur Fav star on top ? Plzzz Guyzz Comment on his Profile daily twice n View his profile whenever u can noo of times . Plzzz comment on d articles , videoes n pics . Plzzz guyzz .
Shaazi thankzz for making dis topic , I was abt 2 open it but U did it so thankzz a lott . n We kinshukians surely 2gther will bring our Star on top👍🏼 .
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shaazi I seriously m not getting where is d problem ? During CCBM days Kinshuk's rank used 2 b 13 -14 n max he used 2 b in 20's but yaar Don't know since SPA 2011 aired , after tht His no of comments dropped drastically . I m still not getting Wht is d Prob ? Why suddenly no of comments on his page dropped ? Where so many kinshukians who used 2 comment on his page gone ? Why they stopped commenting ? 😕 .

I feel so bad by seeng him so down . It really hurts 2 see him in dis position where he can actually deserve 2 b on top . Yaar when so many fans can comment on particular's actor's pages then why can't kinshukians ? KInshuk hav huge Fan following n we all know tht . So Kinshukians Plzzz Plzzz WAKE UP , Don't u want 2 see ur Fav star on top ? Plzzz Guyzz Comment on his Profile daily twice n View his profile whenever u can noo of times . Plzzz comment on d articles , videoes n pics . Plzzz guyzz .

i think they were nivren fans and then they started fighting and comparing neha and kinshuk and stopped commenting on kinshuk's profile...but besides nivren fans who were more of neha fans kinshuk also had his individual fan following who used to comment on his profile...don't know where those ppl have gone now? but whatever we can't do much about this coz it's a joint effort and we need everyone's support but sadly many of his fans don't bother to comment on his profile😕...hope we succeed in bringing him on top but still there's a long way to go

Originally posted by: shaazi

i think they were nivren fans and then they started fighting and comparing neha and kinshuk and stopped commenting on kinshuk's profile...but besides nivren fans who were more of neha fans kinshuk also had his individual fan following who used to comment on his profile...don't know where those ppl have gone now? but whatever we can't do much about this coz it's a joint effort and we need everyone's support but sadly many of his fans don't bother to comment on his profile😕...hope we succeed in bringing him on top but still there's a long way to go

I know jaan . Yaar kinshuk hav hugee Fan following even on IF but It's so sad tht they r just so called fans , They don't bother 2 comment on his profile like u said . I 2 hope we could succeed in bringing him up . Yaar It's just not abt raising d Rank , It will b for 1 week but more imp is 2 maintain d rank . I hope ur post help us 2 do tht
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not Only For Kinshuk , But For Shivshakti and Mithali Profile Too...Please Comment On There Profile Twice A Day Please ...Guys Please There Rank Going Down Every Week Too PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE😭
shaazi thumbnail
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Everyone! Comment On This Topic Also, The More Comments They Get, That More We Get To See Them Please...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2664166#51721669
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2652190
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=265218