sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys when i heard that kinshuk character in the show was going to be pintu thought what a bakwas name bt now i cnt imagine any other name 4 his character😊. its a very usually name so i wondered what his name meant so checked it and found a few meanings. in Malaysia and Indonesian language, pintu means door/gate-A passage way to a new beginning and the dawn of a new hope.( love this meaning)
in Maharashtrian the name mean small - (chottu).-It is a kind of nick name from their parents with lots of love.
any1 has any different meanings to his name would like to know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww Sandiya It's soo good . I was always happy wid his Character name . I knew tht Agar Pintu singh naam hai toh Pakka dabang char hoga n yes see He is soo dabang n brat . n now I m in love wid dis name 😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love his name it matches his character perfectly. The meaning you told is very nice ab to naam aur bhi accha lagne laga.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kuch bhi bolo Kinshuk ke characters name ekdum hatke aurbahut Beautiful hote hai . Pehle Kinny us nam ko use karta hai n then In other shows male lead or some else uses tht name . Hamara kinnu zindabaad 😉
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol even i thought that this name will suit a 4 or 5 year old kid but not kinshuk but now i am in love with his name😳