Afsar Bitiya; touching

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello to all,
I am Samridhi, you can call me Samy..

OK, so i happened to watch a promo of this show on YouTube where Krishna refuses to go with Pintoo on the bike because he was not wearing a helmet😆.. and that got me really curious about the show.. So, i just caught up with all the episodes yesterday & I am loving the show! AND i absolutely love the title track of this show.. Its so beautiful!
When I came on the forum, I saw a lot being discussed about Kinshuk, but little about the value of the show/characters, so here's just my short analysis. Do feel free to provide your views & disagree with me!

Krishna- An inspiring & determined character. The way she fought for the book really touched my heart. She is truly an example of a person for whom nothing is impossible. If you work hard & want to do something from the bottom of your heart, you can & will do it. Metali is doing a really good job as a newcomer & i think she definitely deserves credit for her acting👏

Krishna's father- I admire him, for fighting for Krishna's dreams, even when the whole society is against him. Even though his honesty & simplicity has made him blind to the intentions of many around him, I believe the way he is.. that is his strength. Everyone needs a figure like him in our lives, who will guide us through the dark tunnel. What i hate..however, is that he got down on his knees to Tun Tun. I understand that is his loyalty. But he should not have staked his pride for his daughters. But i guess, in his situation, he was right, maybe because he has no other choice & is poor.

Krishna's sisters- There is no need to talk about them individually because they are one soul. They are with one another in happiness, in sadness. Everyone needs sisters like that. Who says money is everything? People can live together happily, even with little money, and that is what her sisters symbolize. A strong bond, truly.

Krishna's brother- Though he's not a bad guy, I don't quite like this character. Whether a guy or a girl, no one should hit their sibling. Instead of understanding his sister's pain, he beated her. Yuck! Someone please drill some sense into him. And btw, does anyone know what he does? Is he working/studying..what exactly is he doing?

Krishna's mother- I love this character. She has so many shades. She can really be strict, but she really loves her daughters. The scene when she decided to give Krishna more bangles than her other daughters because of all the times she tortured her, really touched my heart. Our parents may be unable to understand our dreams at times, but everything they do is out of love. Her mother wants to stop her from studying, not because she doesn't want her daughter to be successful. She does. But she fears that her studies would become a curse, and her in-laws won't like that. A mother's heart is, truly, always full of love, and she symbolises that. I like the actress playing this role, she is really good👏

Pinky and her family- No comments. They are a typical, selfish family. Can't wait to see their reactions when Krishna becomes a successful officer. And Pinky really needs a REALITY CHECK. She thinks she is all that.. but she is a big 0. She is so desperate, that she saw a guy and in a moment fell in love and the next moment, she even reached his house!
My dear Pinky, our dear Pintoo Singh has already fallen for Krishna, and is taken, so please try again later.

Pintoo Singh- The favourite of this forum😳 Hmm... again, can anyone explain what he does exactly and how old he is supposed to be in the show? He just seems to be sitting around with his friends all day long. Its funny, how he is going to fall for a girl who can't see beyond books, and he can see everything but books😆😆 I think the CVs do need to work on his character more, he has potential to be a strong character, in the long run. Will comment more, as the show progresses. Not really sure, about this character. But yes, i love Kinshuk's look in the show, its really different from Ranvir & Viren.

The rest of Pintoo's family- They are the very people, because of whom, so many people continue to suffer today. They know everything that Tun Tun does, yet, they are silent because they fear his anger. All the women seem to be pretty submissive. Can't wait to see them start speaking up. Babloo's son, by the way, is really cute😃 Babloo seems to be DIFFERENT, because at least, he acknowledges that whatever that is happening, is wrong. But he never goes beyond a certain limit when speaking to Tun Tun, as he is his father. Its time, that he really raises his voice. He is the one with the ability to bring a change in the family.

Coming to main point, I believe there is a lot 1 can learn from this show. Its about dreams. No matter how rich or poor, male or female, no can stop you from fulfilling your dreams. Hardwork & determination is the key, and that is what Krishna epitomizes. Also, the show focuses a lot on the value of education & women being educated, which is very important. Education is important, and it is a MUST to bring society out of its orthodox thinking & for it to progress.
All in all, i believe this is a touching show. Her constant struggles, yet determination, is inspirational.

OK. Enough of me blabbering, will go on catch yesterday's episode :)

Cheers,
Samridhi
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Samy

Yeh Krishna Is A Inspiring Character, We All Love Krishna...And Mithali Nag Is Doing A
Outstanding Performance, Everyone Should Be Like Girl Krishna Whether If It It Reel Or Real Life... Krishna Father Is Mid-blowing Love Him, Hope Every Girl Will Get A Father Like Him Understanding , Understand The Daughter Feeling And Ask What They Want The Sister and Her Brothers Are Sweet First I Didn't Like Him Before See Him Hitting His Sister Krishna And Thought He A Rough Guys Who Always Scolding Krishna After The Sweet Scene Loved Him Bother and Krishna, He Doesn't Want This Is Sister To Be Hurt... Same Here About Krishna Is A Mother Loves Her Daughter And Want Them To Have a Better Everyone Mother Is Like That Nothing To Say Against Her...

About Pinky And Her Parent I Know They Selfish But Love Pinky Character Even Though She Selfish And Troubling Krishna, Shivshakti Doing Her Wonderful Performance Love Her Whether To See Her In Grey Shade Character Or Sweet Character Pinky She Is Not 0,
😡
Pinky Is A Girl That A Is Grey Shades Hope You Understand That If Can Might Get In A Bad Augment Between Us This Kind Of Language Doesn't Accept Here...About Her Love For Pintu What Bad About That I Want To See They Fight, Love Scene Too, So What If A Girl Loved In The First Time, If A Guys Does That We Don't Say Anything So Why For A Girl, Pinky Is The Parallel Lead Of The Show That Why, About Krishna And Pintu We Don't Know What Might Happen So After This I Want To This A Love Triangle Story Between So Badly,

Love Pintu Cute Sweet Helpful, Rough, What To See More Of Pintu Scene

Love Babloo And His Mom And His Wife...What A Sweet Family About The Dad So Mean To Krishna Dad , He Know About Krishna Dad But Still Doing This It All Because Of Pintu

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey samy...welcome to the forum...
loved ur analysis esp for krishna's father...i like this character too n yes u r right everyone needs an inspiring figure like him...he is krishna's strength..n wat i love about krishna is..she is very mature very understanding..understands her father really very well..n has an ability to handle anything without shedding tears...she is a very strong character..last episode wen she convinced her father for her marriage i really had tears in my eyes...if i were in her place i wud have cried a lot saying such emotional words...i really love the way mitali is carrying this character..
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When Will The Love Triangle Between Pinky-Pintu-Krishna Come Wait For That To Start So Badly And Want More Shivshakti As Pinky Scenes, Hope Pintu Planning To Krishna Be Officer Come True And Next Week The Love Triangle Happen
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awosome n beautiful post dear . Comletely lovedd it . 👏 . I also lovedd Krishna n her Father's charcater very much . They both were shown as a True father-Daughters like every Father-daughter must b . Truly Supportive n always there for each other . Love whole Krishna's famaily .They may gt angry on Krishna but they lovee her a lott . n Naraaz hum unhise hote hai jinse pyaar karte hai .

DBPS family is shown little standard family so naturally tun Tun singh's behviour 2wds Vidyapati was expected . Lovee babloo's char a lott but yes He also needs 2 raise his voice whch he did yest . But tht was not enough 2 stop a proudy person like tun tun singh .

Atlast d Charm , d Jaan , d Soul of d show PINTU SINGH . Wht 2 say abt dis character n d actor KINSHUK . Praises will also b less for his brilliant acrting . Evenin small scenes also Kinny stole d whole epi . tht is why he always becoems d charm of d show in whch he works . I m loving Pintu's char . Bratty , brash,Rough,dabang but at d same time Helpful n good hearted. I m sure He will do anythng for fullfilling d dreams of krishna . he will trat Krishna as a Princess 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree on all your points. Hope the the CV's will eventually answer all your questions and put forward more questions to answer.Also may the show become successful in imparting the core message it wants to convey which is of education and much more I hope (ie: Life is not just about education. Education gives power to change your life and bring about change in your society).😊

Hope people would understand my jumbled out thoughts.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
samy your post is really beautiful. i have to say that i just love krishna's whole family and the chemistry they have together- very rarely do we see on tv a family who struggle with 1 another no1 means harm and want the best 4 1 another. u are so right when u say that when speaking ab the sisters there is no need to speak ab them individually since they are 1 soul-amazing bond btw all of them and very natural. at 1st just like u didn't like there brother at all bt now think he is very sweet and i cnt wait 4 his character to be revealed more to us.
as 4 pinky and her family hate them such filthy ppl cnt believe that vidya and that man are brothers 1 of them was defintely adopted 😉. pinky dnt know whether i enjoy seeing her or not bt all i know is that no ways can that girl go near my Pintu😡.- bt at the same time cnt wait 4 him to ignore her again😆.
whereas in krishna's family we see that even though saraswathie feels that its a man's world and woman are supposed to be submissive to them and be in the kitchen-her relationship with her family and esp her husband is 1 of equals- she is the boss and they know that unlike in pintu's family where the father is the dominant male. the woman are submissive to both their husbands.
whether Babloo is going to be a game changer in this show i am not to sure- i think 4 him to go against his father something very major has to happen.-he aready challenges him so 4 me the person who is going to change the equations of all the relationships is Pintu. when a person does things just 4 the hell of it they are unpredictable beings- at the moment he is btw his father and brother war of what is ethically right and wrong- we see he has goodness in him and at the very core of him he knows what is right and wrong so its going to be very interesting along with the journey of krishna to see the real Pintu emerge.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis of all the charactres and welcome to the forum😊
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum samy...nice post dear...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

samy your post is really beautiful. i have to say that i just love krishna's whole family and the chemistry they have together- very rarely do we see on tv a family who struggle with 1 another no1 means harm and want the best 4 1 another. u are so right when u say that when speaking ab the sisters there is no need to speak ab them individually since they are 1 soul-amazing bond btw all of them and very natural. at 1st just like u didn't like there brother at all bt now think he is very sweet and i cnt wait 4 his character to be revealed more to us.

as 4 pinky and her family hate them such filthy ppl cnt believe that vidya and that man are brothers 1 of them was defintely adopted 😉. pinky dnt know whether i enjoy seeing her or not bt all i know is that no ways can that girl go near my Pintu😡.- bt at the same time cnt wait 4 him to ignore her again😆.
whereas in krishna's family we see that even though saraswathie feels that its a man's world and woman are supposed to be submissive to them and be in the kitchen-her relationship with her family and esp her husband is 1 of equals- she is the boss and they know that unlike in pintu's family where the father is the dominant male. the woman are submissive to both their husbands.
whether Babloo is going to be a game changer in this show i am not to sure- i think 4 him to go against his father something very major has to happen.-he aready challenges him so 4 me the person who is going to change the equations of all the relationships is Pintu. when a person does things just 4 the hell of it they are unpredictable beings- at the moment he is btw his father and brother war of what is ethically right and wrong- we see he has goodness in him and at the very core of him he knows what is right and wrong so its going to be very interesting along with the journey of krishna to see the real Pintu emerge.

I compeltly completly aggree wid ur each n every word sandia speciallyy d bold part . The person who will actually fight wid TTS will b Pintu . Rght now like u said He is b/w his father n Bro . Also he is little immature in seeng wht is rght n wht is wrong . He does wht he feels rght n wht his hearth tells him 2 do . Once his heart gives him answer n permission then he doesn't require any other's permission . Sometimes it is very much needed n dis only going 2 b d majojr strength of DBPS furthur when he will alonre fight for Krishna his love . 😳 n it will b a greatt treat 2 watch . becozz jo insaan sahi galat ka naa jaanke bhi kisi stranger ke liye itna sab kuch kar sakta hai toh imagine when Krishna will b his love life wife then upto whch extent dis guy will go 😳