Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

"The woods are lonely

dark and deep

and I have promises to keep..

and miles to go before I sleep

Miles to go before I sleep"

Don't know why but I certainly had a tear in my eyes when Krishna spoke to her father in the last scene.It was a heart wrenching scene where she quotes the reference of Savitri Phule being the first lady teacher who continued her education with the help of her husband.

The way her brilliant emotive eyes spoke her heart and the twinkle in her eyes when she spoke about walking hand in hand with her husband and complete her journey towards her ultimate goal in life-a dream of her father-her only dream.

Though Krishna has sacrificed for the sake of her family but still her dialogues convincing her father had such subtle undertones..where we see lots of dreams and aspirations in her eyes.The final hug and her smile despite the adverse circumstances makes me want to salute the CV's for carving such a beautifully optimist female lead who does not shed tears even in desperate times but smiles her way taking the brickbats and bouquets offered by her fate with stoical equanimity.Hats of to Mitali..Her eyes spoke volumes .

What a fresh breeze from the conniving kitchen politics queens and pseudo sansakari bahus..

"Walking in the path towards my ultimate destiny..I will still hope to find someone who will provide me strength,help me overcome my weakness and will merge my dreams to make his own...walking hand in hand I still hope I will make it..."

๐Ÿ‘

Lots of lubb Piu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really loved your post...krishna's character is very different from other female leads...i like her spirit and mitali is doing a very good job in portraying krishna so well
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Beautiful post and yep you portrayed Krishna's character so beautifully.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww Piu Excellent n Beautiful post . Even I lovedd d last scene very very much . I know very true . Wht a fresh Breezee frm other kitchen politics n so called love stories shows . Truly we hav 2 salute SHEFALI LAL who potrayed dis storyline brilliantly . I always knew She will never ever disappoint us who was behind d most magical story of RAGVIR n yes She didn't disappointed us . AB is a wonderful show n I hope hope hope tht It gets it's deserving in form of record Breaking TRP's
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely post piyu๐Ÿ‘loved those lines in beginning๐Ÿ‘ i can very well relate to krishna , every girl who dreams of gaining her identity in society will relate to her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hope she gets the support she deserves ๐Ÿ˜ƒand i loved how she tried to convince her father that she can become an afsar even after her marriage ๐Ÿ˜Š
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post...very well said...๐Ÿ‘
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post like eveyone said you portrayed Krishna's character really well. ๐Ÿ˜Š
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
though i have not seen the scene..but i loved what u wrote piu...
indian television needs to come out of the saas bahu saga and show their audience some sensible and more relatable stories...

with โค๏ธ
only urs ๐Ÿ˜‰