Pintoo Singh ka CHALTE HAI !!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG OMGGG Pintunians 2dy d scene when Pintoo was again scolded by Krishna on phone was damnnn good n soo funny .haaa d way he cuts d Phone was veryy veryy funny 🤣 n My god d the way He tells CHALTE HAI n just leaves d place 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I was rofling soo much .. OMGG d way he tells Chalte hai wid soo much attitude was damnnn hilarious . haaa itna karne ke baad , sab kuch bigaadne ke baad bhi Itna attitude 🤣 🤣

n precap was soo good n exciting .Pintoo is been scolded by his fav Babloo Bhaiya . Can'ttw aittt for tomm . Damnn excited 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Tuntun Singh will ask some questions that will reveal what Pintu's psyche really is😃 Hope Tuntun Singh will get an idea and marry them both . Krishna and Pinto 😆
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh that means swati aur krishna k rishte nahi toote..?? mahesh's dad got convinced kya monii..??
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Moni..😛lol..That was one damn funny scene..😆Just caught up with todays epidsode missed last week..but the precap and the written updates really helped.😆.Lol but Krishna again scolding pintoo was amazingly funny🤣
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha Moni it was really funny and second funny thing was he couldn't fight back and cut the call and obeyed Krishna's orders immediately. The way he said chalte hain to the man was really great he was showing off the attitude thinking jo bhi hum vahi karke rahenge to jo humara mann chahta hai. Karo Karo DBPS vahi karo jo aapka dil chahta hai we are with you😉.

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

ohhh that means swati aur krishna k rishte nahi toote..?? mahesh's dad got convinced kya monii..??

aashi swati n krishna ka marige nahi toota 😭 . tht disgusting krishna's chacha settled everythng 😡 n do dino ke baad shaadi hai 😲😭

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Hi Moni..😛lol..That was one damn funny scene..😆Just caught up with todays epidsode missed last week..but the precap and the written updates really helped.😆.Lol but Krishna again scolding pintoo was amazingly funny🤣

yaaarr I m still rofling like mad by thinking abt tht scene specially tht CHALTE CHALTE 🤣🤣 OMGG Why KM is soo cuteee 😳

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Haha Moni it was really funny and second funny thing was he couldn't fight back and cut the call and obeyed Krishna's orders immediately. The way he said chalte hain to the man was really great he was showing off the attitude thinking jo bhi hum vahi karke rahenge to jo humara mann chahta hai. Karo Karo DBPS vahi karo jo aapka dil chahta hai we are with you😉.

I know I know jaan . DBPS argue nahi kar paaya tabi he cuts d call of Krishna 😆 .n his expressions was like Kitna bolti hai 🤣
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

aashi swati n krishna ka marige nahi toota 😭 . tht disgusting krishna's chacha settled everythng 😡 n do dino ke baad shaadi hai 😲😭

OMG really?so pintu's all efforts went in vain...i dont undesrtand why they are dragging this marriage track?

Originally posted by: shaazi

OMG really?so pintu's all efforts went in vain...i dont undesrtand why they are dragging this marriage track?

I was having d feeling tht Pintoo's effort will go in vain . Jaan Relax They hav soemthng in store tabhi they r showing it . They r not dragging it . but I m sure DBPS chup nahi baithega , He will gain do somethng 😉