Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@aashi @angel Guyzzz It's okk , U can catch up d repeat .

Aashi jaan Thankzzza lottt 🤗.Will definately use it . Oh yaar KM is looking soo handsome n hott . koi hai banda iske mukaable ka 😍

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

i m waiting for 2row episode...😍

Even i m watngg for tomm's episode.OMGG his Killing Smirk was just 2 die for 😍
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He seemed to say to Krishna's brother "Stop me if you can" with his eyes and his smirk.

By the way I watched the repeat epi.

Hope tomorrow will be like a bomb blast and everyone will have to face consequences.

and I think Pintu's mother needs to start speaking I've never seen her utter one single useful sentence so far!😆
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

He seemed to say to Krishna's brother "Stop me if you can" with his eyes and his smirk.

By the way I watched the repeat epi.

Hope tomorrow will be like a bomb blast and everyone will have to face consequences.

and I think Pintu's mother needs to start speaking I've never seen her utter one single useful sentence so far!😆

haaa yes U r veryy correct . The way Pintoo sees Ravi in d Precap , he was like aa dekhe zaraa , kisme kitna hai dum 😆 .Kinshuk's eyes r soo expressiven Beautiful , His eyes says volumes 😍.This man will surely kill me some day 🤢 .Ofcourse There gonna b a great great Blast . n yeh Pintoo singh namak bomb bahut hi jald krishna pe bhi phhotega 🤣