Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes dear . I m total total SALMANSHUK. Just Loveee these two guyss Crazilyyy 😳 .n Noone can take these 2 guys place for me . They always n they will always b BEST n BEST n MOST HOTTEST for me . Lovvv salmanshuk soo much 😳

yes dii agreee HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU !!
me to lovee them crazilly yaar mad over emm
none cud ever also yaar yeh they are the BEST AND WILL STAY THE BEST AND THE HOTTEST GUYS ON EARTH!!!love all the the salmanshuk and you dii
sometyms i think why they are SOO HOTTT!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sumy_luv_KM

Yes dear . I m total total SALMANSHUK. Just Loveee these two guyss Crazilyyy 😳 .n Noone can take these 2 guys place for me . They always n they will always b BEST n BEST n MOST HOTTEST for me . Lovvv salmanshuk soo much 😳

yes dii agreee HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU !!
me to lovee them crazilly yaar mad over emm
none cud ever also yaar yeh they are the BEST AND WILL STAY THE BEST AND THE HOTTEST GUYS ON EARTH!!!love all the the salmanshuk and you dii
sometyms i think why they are SOO HOTTT!!

Dear They r soo hottt so tht They could kill all of salmanshukians πŸ˜† .rght naa ? πŸ˜‰ Waise Did u saw AB 2dy ?OMGG KM looked damnn damnn hott in BLUE . 😍. n the precap was Just deadlyyy🀒 .OMGG DBPS ki SMIRK was killing , Watnggg eagerly for tomm When our DBPS will threaten Mahesh n his family πŸ˜‰
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail

Dear They r soo hottt so tht They could kill all of salmanshukians πŸ˜† .rght naa ? πŸ˜‰ Waise Did u saw AB 2dy ?OMGG KM looked damnn damnn hott in BLUE . 😍. n the precap was Just deadlyyy🀒 .OMGG DBPS ki SMIRK was killing , Watnggg eagerly for tomm When our DBPS will threaten Mahesh n his family πŸ˜‰

yh they cud kill all the salmanshukians !!AGREE love this 1 salmanshukians!!
i watch it online dii wat abt you ?
omgg dii i havent watch today epi yet and ur making me desperate yaaar !!
yh his smirk is killing agreee ohh yes dii am surely waiting to watch today epi and2morrows also yaar !!
dii do you have a email ?hotmail
can u mail me wud add u on that
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sumy_luv_KM

yh his smirk is killing agreee ohh yes dii am surely waiting to watch today epi and2morrows also yaar !!

oh I m in INDIA so watch on TV in actual time . πŸ˜ƒ oh watch it soon dear , I m sure U gnna b deaddd like me specially after seeng d precap n his Smirk 🀒

yup I have email but not hotmail .I hav Yahoo account .Will PM u my Yahoo account if U want 😊
waise did u read my post on nominting KM for best actor as Viren Sood in Indian telly Awards ? DO nominate KM for best actor catg. All details r in tht post .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

oh I m in INDIA so watch on TV in actual time . πŸ˜ƒ oh watch it soon dear , I m sure U gnna b deaddd like me specially after seeng d precap n his Smirk 🀒

yup I have email but not hotmail .I hav Yahoo account .Will PM u my Yahoo account if U want 😊
waise did u read my post on nominting KM for best actor as Viren Sood in Indian telly Awards ? DO nominate KM for best actor catg. All details r in tht post .

oh okay kewl yh am gonna be dead like you for sure!!! cant wait to watch it
oh yh diii plzzz pm meee dont forget thankzz widd add u
okay will suree niminate him i willl !!!thankzz
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also loved the precap...cant wait for tomorrow
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I missed tonight's episode ...D**N. will have to see repeat episode .
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too missed todays episode...wil watch it online tomorrow...
@ moni thanks for liking my signature...u can use it too :) i uploaded it in the creations gallery sweety
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i m waiting for 2row episode...😍
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Pintu's heart does not get broken and trampled on because of his wearing his heart on his sleeve