Is Pintoo behind it ???

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know why i m feeling tht It is Pintoo behind d Misunderstanding b/w Krishna's father n Tuntun singh . I think Pintoo only without letting any1 know offered the girl's family (where Krishna's father went wid DBPS rishta) to be ghar jamai .DBPS might hav offered it after everythng got decided b/w d gal's family n krishna's father.tht is why Kri's father was happy . But I think After tht DBPS might hav offered d family 2 be ghar jamai .DBPS did it becozz he knows his father will not aggree wid gharjamai thing n will become angry n he will not help Krishna's father financially in d marrige. On other side Krishna already decided tht she will b giving d exam . n This lack of money problem may break d alliance of Swati n Krishna whch DBPS wants . So overall DBPS mission will b accompolished . πŸ˜‰ Wht say ? One more reason i m thinking dis becozz DBPS says 2dy tht Ab hum wahi karenge jo hamein karna hoga , dekhte hai kaun rokta hai πŸ˜‰.So there is high possibility of all dis . I want my Prediction 2 happen as if DBPS will b behind all dis toh dis will make Krishna more angry wid him nw e will get 2 see more fights b/w Prishna whch we all want πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.Whatzz all ur views ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Pintu's plan has already started working. IMHO the end of the episode is the beginning of it with Pintu's dad making Krishna's dad eat all the plates of sweet meats put infront of him.

Let me take it one step ahead of myself and say that I think Pintu will end up marrying Krishna and that is the immediate end game of Pintu's plan.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
moni u may be half right...but i don't think pinto would want swati's marriage to break..for krishna i guess he would but not for swati.!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hmm sanju may b . n Yes U r rght .DBPS wants Krishna 2 study but he will never want swati''s alliance 2 get broken . but I m somehw feeling tht DBPS definately is behind dis ghar jamai thing but whatzz d reason 2 do it is still can't b said .
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DBPS dose not want to get married and thus play the prank that he is to be a ghaar jamai. and he knowes that his father will not stand upto it and break the marriage.

And I think that Bablo and his mother will help Gyanpati ji in the marrieage arrangement so that Krishna sits in the exams and Swati gets married.

I also think that DBPS will start harassing Krishna so that she has to sit in the exams.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

DBPS dose not want to get married and thus play the prank that he is to be a ghaar jamai. and he knowes that his father will not stand upto it and break the marriage.

And I think that Bablo and his mother will help Gyanpati ji in the marrieage arrangement so that Krishna sits in the exams and Swati gets married.

I also think that DBPS will start harassing Krishna so that she has to sit in the exams.

That's what I was thinking too especially from the last matchmaker epi. I like the idea of Bablo and his mom helping out Krishna's family too. I'm pretty sure DBPS's mom was feeling really bad for Krishna's dad. She seems like a really nice person. Much like her son Bablo.
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I don't know why i m feeling tht It is Pintoo behind d Misunderstanding b/w Krishna's father n Tuntun singh . I think Pintoo only without letting any1 know offered the girl's family (where Krishna's father went wid DBPS rishta) to be ghar jamai .DBPS might hav offered it after everythng got decided b/w d gal's family n krishna's father.tht is why Kri's father was happy . But I think After tht DBPS might hav offered d family 2 be ghar jamai .DBPS did it becozz he knows his father will not aggree wid gharjamai thing n will become angry n he will not help Krishna's father financially in d marrige. On other side Krishna already decided tht she will b giving d exam . n This lack of money problem may break d alliance of Swati n Krishna whch DBPS wants . So overall DBPS mission will b accompolished .πŸ˜‰Wht say ? One more reason i m thinking dis becozz DBPS says 2dy tht Ab hum wahi karenge jo hamein karna hoga , dekhte hai kaun rokta haiπŸ˜‰.So there is high possibility of all dis . I want my Prediction 2 happen as if DBPS will b behind all dis toh dis will make Krishna more angry wid him nw e will get 2 see more fights b/w Prishna whch we all wantπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.Whatzz all ur views ?

even I think the same thing cz Pintu doesn't wnt 2 marry n he said he won't stop trying 2 stop Krishna's wedding
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely Pintu is behind this - but what exactly - we have to wait and watch... Also in the precap - Krishna looks determined to give her exams...
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also had that thought in my mind. getting a definite feeling that pintu is behind the misunderstanding between vidya and tuntun. becaus ehe did say that he will do anything. i hope things get sorted out.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also think pintu is behind all this