rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
H e y l o = ]

How's you all?😎

First of all thank you everyone for the warm welcome🤗 Now you're probably thinking why is this girl here and what does she have to say🤔 Welll guess what! I'm not telling🤣🤣

I joke😆 I should probably leave the jokes aside and get straight to the point before you all run away😆 The reason for this post is not a useless one. It has a purpose😃 A few days ago I got a PM asking for member of the week (MOTW) and I'm sure many of you guys also want that.

But before we start announcing MOTW, we need a super cool name for it😎 Instead of member of the week maybe afsar of the week (Afsar -> Afsar Bitiya, get it?😆) or something like that. So feel free to post your suggestions here.

If you guys don't mind, I'm thinking of letting you guys suggest till Wed and then after that we vote on one and by the end of this week have our first MOTW? I hope it's not too rushed😳

-| Afsar Bitiya Dev. Team |-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ha ha ravs u just gave the name for it!
Yet u ask for our opinion! afsar of the week is perfect
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ravu, you already said my mind. Officer of the week! Or the Student of the week as she isn't officer yet 😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ravjot dear U already gave d name n then also u r asking us 😆. AFSAR OF THE WEEK is d best
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Afser of the week is good, Can we even have a Pineky of the week or moth for those who make a hilarious post?
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No cuz i thought maybe you guys wanted something different and thought I should ask for your guys' opinion rather then thinking of something on my own🤣 Well I guess we'll stick with afsar then and I'll take down this useless post😆
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

No cuz i thought maybe you guys wanted something different and thought I should ask for your guys' opinion rather then thinking of something on my own🤣 Well I guess we'll stick with afsar then and I'll take down this useless post😆

You're so sweet. You know that? 😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ravz I go with Afsar of the week on the name of the show.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
About This Month Of The Week I Don't Get It Can Some Explain More What I Should D?
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEYY awesum topic!!1
i think Afsar of the week is the best!!!