moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I've really liked how they've developed Krishna's family, each person has such layered personalities, and what struck me the most is that no one is anyone's enemy in her family. (Otherwise, in a serial we have members that are not human but extremes of personalities) Each of their worries manifest into the frustrations that they voice but they mean well for one another! I really like this family, and I am sure a proper relief to their troubles will come soon! 😃
Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree wid u . I m happy tht Krishna's family is veryy good 2 krishna otherwise normally in daily soaps just 2 show Female Lead's majboori n sadness n all they show tht Female lead's family is not suppoortive or don't love her etc etc .But I happy tht Shefali Lal, creative head of AB did fantastic job wid Krishna's char n wid her family members ,Infact not only Kri n her family , I loved DBPS family also . They were all realistic characters . Lovingg AB veryy much .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too love krishna's family. I love shefali how she showed there are problems in family but everyone loves each other moreover they are supportive to krishna and I agree with moni that family in most serials they show only female lead is sacrificing rest all are selfish but in this serial they showed their selfless love for each other.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are showing a normal family for a change where everyone knowes the score. What money comes in and what goes out. They are one as a whole and support each other. They know their limited means and know that they have to be their for one another to clear the hardships.