Pinky Photo Blooper

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellooo :)

So I was watching Afsar Bitiya today and realized while Pinky is drooling over her stalker photo of our DBPS, his kurta was green but when she had drenched him in water - his kurta had been blue πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Even I saw it n Yes It was a blooper , n 2nd thng When did she took photo of Pintoo frm her cell ? πŸ˜• .They could hav shown Pinky remembering Pintoo when she wet him. tht would hav been real . But It's okk AB is an excellent show n itna chota blooper toh chalta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This Is Not About The Bloopers This About Babloo WIfe Acted WIth Shivshakthi Before In Her Last Show Bebo To
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Even I saw it n Yes It was a blooper , n 2nd thng When did she took photo of Pintoo frm her cell ? πŸ˜• .They could hav shown Pinky remembering Pintoo when she wet him. tht would hav been real . But It's okk AB is an excellent show n itna chota blooper toh chalta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

lol, i really didn't mind it at all - it was just fun to see happen! it reminded me of when we have a project and you reach a point where you need to use your resources to stop a gap from forming πŸ˜† i rather think of pinky as a stalker & believe a friend sent her a photo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

lol, i really didn't mind it at all - it was just fun to see happen! it reminded me of when we have a project and you reach a point where you need to use your resources to stop a gap from forming πŸ˜† i rather think of pinky as a stalker & believe a friend sent her a photo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If that was the case then pinky would have known where DBPS is usse faltoo mein uske ghar nahi jana padta. But I guess the stalker friend didn't told the current location of Pintu singhπŸ˜‰
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hhahahahahahah...
it is daily soap anything can be happen ?
so let enjoyed the show... :))