rate the show so far

Poll

rate the show

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

guys i am ashamed to admit that when i 1st heard that this was going to be kinshuk comeback show was disappointed. even though i know that the show is dealing with a very important issue i felt that there where so many shows that where dealing with woman's issues that what was the need for another woman's show. what was worse was in the beginning besides kinshuk didnt know any of the other actors. i was like god help me not again- i am once again going to have to watch a show i dnt like and be brain dead until his charater comes on screen coz thought that i was probably only going to like kinshuk character( no question of me not liking the way he acts)and wondered why i loved this guy so much that i put myself through such torture. but i have to say that i have been pleasantly suprised by how much i love the show and the characters here. watching the show so far i have laughed, cried, wanted to smack Pinky and her family. bt more than that have just fallen in love with krishna and her family and obviously Pinto and his family as well.

i have loved every Pinto scene kinshuk has brought a magic, adorability, loveability and believeability to the character like only he can.(anything this guy touches no 1 can ever match him) From his scenes with his bro to Swati love him. his scenes with krishna have been excellent he once again shows why his fans consider him to be the king of romance-he can create chemistry with any1 without even trying. thursday's episode when he was at her house and went behind her and stood next to her by god they looked amazing together really this couple in the coming weeks are going to make us fall in loev with them big time.
what can i say ab krishna absolutely adore the girl- she is easy to relate to they not making her too perfect yet . no words 4 how amazing i think mitila is- it is amazing to think that this is her 1st show amazing work so far. when she had to give her uncle back the money my heart just went out to her and whn she was crying and begging 4 her books my heart just broke 4 her i seriously had to stop watching for a few minutes and come back to it coz i got so emotional. i seriously love all her scenes especially with her parents and sisters and obviously Pintu even though its just been 2.
the rest of the cast have been absolutely fantastic from ravi to sonu excellent excellent work by all. As 4 babloo what a hunk god i wish he wasn't married he would have been perfect with swati. chancal wow how adorable is she and already can see she is going to be amazing in the future. as for sonu where in the world did they gt a kid who is as adorable and gorgeous as his uncle and dad. my god he definitely has pinto's blood in him bratty as can be.- love this kid.Pinto's dad god help me no words 4 him cnt wait to see more of him and pinto and especially his and krishna's 1st meeting have a feeling he is going to hate her.
actors who are playing krishna parents are amazing i feel they pain and struggle as they fight btw tradtion and moving forward in life. as for Pinky and her family god seriously hate that lot(still cnt believe that i hate my bebo i really cnt)
guys after a very long time i am watching a show where every acting is doing an excellent job and is perfect in there roles. so was wondering after watching nearly 2 weeks of the show how every1 else perceptions of the show and the acting is. has it lived up to every1 expections or if u where like me had no expectation at all bt now love the show.
i am giving it a 9/10 not giving it a 10 coz the 1st episode could have been better- Pintu's entry was a disappointment even though it was in character felt that it should have been more dabangg he should have had a better entry and i want to see more of him. so guys tell me your feelings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
10/10

I will give 10/10 to the show as I am loving the show really very much I hope it remains focus to it's concept.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww dear wht a awoosme topic . I don't hav anythng 2 say as U all said it veryy well . 👏

Well For me I will definately give it 10/10 undoubtedly . 10 points for it's amazing Star cast , 10 points for it's greatt storyline , 10 points for SHEFALI LAL (Creative head of AB who was behind d most magical love story of Ragvir , I truly salute 2 dis person 👍🏼) , 10 points for it's reality , 10 points for KINSHUK MAHAJAN . Actuallyy 10 points bhi kam honge when it coems 2 Kinny but kya karein points hi nahi hai iske baad 😉.I m trulyy truly lovingg d sho veryy veryy much . SO for me AB deserves full points
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
10 out of 10 for me! I am also loving this show a lot...and feeling every emotion you have stated saniab dear...i too had only started to watch this show for kinny...but now i watch this show for the others as well