Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Rachu

ohoye hoyee ab aapko bhi bhaav khaana aa gaya .like 2dy DBPS was telling 2 Krishna tht "AYE JAADA BHAAV MAT KHAAO " haaa Sahi kaha tha Kinshuk ne , help bhi karta hai toh Pjhatka maarke πŸ˜†

Hum to Khayenge Bhav aakir humara choose kiya hua name sabko pasand aava hai πŸ˜‰. Yep I agree Kinshuk was saying right help bhi karta hai phatka maar ke
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also loved today's episode...and pintu was just too good in every scene...felt bad for pintu when krishna scolded him...can't wait for monday
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant wait to see these 2 fall in love :)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

todays episode rocked just loved loved pintu and god still cnt stop droooling over how hot he looked. loved how he gave the money back and i loved it when he spoke to krishna and than her sister and made her understand. this fight btw them was bound to happen from the very 1st episode the only thing that held krishna from tellling him anything b4 was babloo bt now he is in 4 it how i wish i could fast forward to monday to watch them together. really loved prishna chemistry today. and monica if i could make a request if u dnt mind could u actually give a short update of the episodes like u did today be4 the final 1 is posted whenever u are online. the thing is when i know its 7 in india i check to see if any1 has written anything the episode but sometimes nothing.

I m always OL just after AB ends . n I mostly open d topic If I find somethng exciting . 2dy I compeltly lovedd d whole episode so thought 2 open d topic . Will try 2 give it dear but U will find it after 7.30 PM (IST) only as AB khatam hone ke baad hi ic an open somthng naa regarding d episode . Can't say wheather I will b able 2 do it daily as sometimes I don't come OL also but Will mostly do it whenever i will feel . Hope U don't mind . waise bhi I mostly open topics so U will b getting d update in those topics itself πŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

i know i read all your topics as soon as i see it to get an idea of what happens in the episode and thats fine do it when u can i check all the time and anyway most days i dnt read the updates coz its i cnt sign in 2 IF with my fone so read what u write anywayπŸ˜›.

Word Count: 0

-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really loved yesterday's episode.very supportive pintu and mu krishna what will happen omg eagerly waiting for monday and pinky was hilorious thinking where is the handsome πŸ˜†.
πŸ˜†
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice posts.

Yes Pinto asked Krishna if she has nothing to say.πŸ˜ƒ Now be ready Pinto babua she is going to say a lot to you. So That you can communicate with her to your hearts desire.