sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

how dare that evil evil girl look at mine and Krishna's jaan so loving 😡. hope Pintu never looks at her😉 . face of an angel but the mind of a demon.-but seriously have to say Shiv is doing an excellent job as Pinky from utter sweetness to utter nastiness in a second amazing -that nasty look on her face mindblowing never thought she woukld ever look like that ever. bt still have to say that Pintu looks the best with Krishna. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she instantly fell in love with him😆...now i think she'll try her best to keep krishna away from pintu...seems like an intersting track...i am just loving Pintu singh and his care for krishna😳
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

she instantly fell in love with him😆...now i think she'll try her best to keep krishna away from pintu...seems like an intersting track...i am just loving Pintu singh and his care for krishna😳

its goint to be a very interesting track cnt wait to see there next scene together. bt more than that cnt wait when Pinky realises that he likes Krishna some1 is seriously going to have a hate attack than😉 and have a hissy fit. i also just love the way he cares 4 her as well and think they are perfect for each another. i just love Pintu he is beyond adorable.
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

its goint to be a very interesting track cnt wait to see there next scene together. bt more than that cnt wait when Pinky realises that he likes Krishna some1 is seriously going to have a hate attack than😉 and have a hissy fit. i also just love the way he cares 4 her as well and think they are perfect for each another. i just love Pintu he is beyond adorable.

yes he is tooo adorable.😳...and i also like him with krishna rather than pinky coz mitali reminds me of parul😳
Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

yes he is tooo adorable.😳...and i also like with krishna rather than pinky coz mitali reminds me of parul😳

i am actually surprised that i feel he doesnt suit Pinky at all he and mitali just look amazing together. but i have to say that the only thing mitali and parul have in common besides being extremely beautiful is that they are dusky. they have so different featutres that she dnt remind me at all of parul.😉
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

i am actually surprised that i feel he doesnt suit Pinky at all he and mitali just look amazing together. but i have to say that the only thing mitali and parul have in common besides being extremely beautiful is that they are dusky. they have so different featutres that she dnt remind me at all of parul.😉

i know they have completely different features but both are beautiful and dusky and also both look good with kinshuk...i dont know whether i'll love them as i loved RagVir but so far i like them together
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shaazi n sandibab Totalyy totallyy aggree wid u both . Would b veryy veryy interesting 2 see the love trainle b/w Pintoo,Pinky n Krishna . Haaa Lovedd how yest Pintoo showed cold shoulders 2 tht pinky . Loveddd it . Want 2 see more thesetype of scenes where DBPS is talking rudely 2 pinky ,n is not givingg bhaav 2 pinky . It would b worth watchng 😉

Also agree tht Kinshuk mahajan toh kinshuk mahajan hai , he is best n sets the chem on d top wid every girkl he works . I also remember Parul by seeng mitali . I will not b ale 2 love kinshuk's pair widany girl tht much as I love kinrul/Ragvir but I m definatelyy will lovee any1 wid kinny becozz He spreads d magic wid every gal . 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish that the child threw the ball at Pinky when they entered Bablo and Pintu's house, as if they were entering their garden.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thinking About It I Don't A Love Triangle Between Those, I Want Someone To Come Change Pinky And Another For Guy For Her , Don't Want To See Anymore Pintu Or Pinky Scene After Seeing Two Episode Of Pinky Liking Pinto Don't Like It All. Seem Wired And Wrong If Your Going To Give Pinto More and Then Find That Pinto Loves Krishna That Destory Krishna Even More And Of Course Don't Want To See That ...Pair Pinky With Someone Else C'V'S
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel68

I wish that the child threw the ball at Pinky when they entered Bablo and Pintu's house, as if they were entering their garden.

true how coulds she have thrown the ball at him like that stupid girl. they say that children always know who is nyc and who isn't the kid just proved it hope he does something bad to her when he sees her next time. and who in there right mind walks into some1 elses house like that god help me. mother and daughter bad to the bone