TOI: I am god fearing person-Kinny

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im a God-fearing person

Kinshuk Mahajan on his spiritual quotient

My morning starts with a prayer,after I take my shower and before going to work.I always make it a point to pray in front of God for sometime.Being spiritual and religious goes hand in hand.If someone is spiritual and religious he should also be caring for human relationships.One should not ignore the human emotions.Im a God-fearing guy and I wouldnt like to do anything that is immoral.
I am a devotee of Sai Baba.I make it a point to visit Shirdi once every three months.And whenever I go I always stand in a queue with the regular visitors.I believe that darshan should be happen in a normal way,I am not against the people in the queue for VIP darshan as its their choice.But I prefer to go the regular way.I would love to visit Vaishnodevi,Ajmer Sharif,Tirupati and the Golden Temple.I am not at all a superstitious person.I only believe in one supreme power that is God.In front of him,such small things do not matter.

As told to Lisa Antao

Kinshuk Mahajan

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thankzz for sharing . I always knew tht Kinshuk is veryy veryy spritual . He have immense faith on Sai-Baba . loveddd it . felt so nice 2 hear like dis abt him . He is seriously a veryy veryy good n nice hearted Person . lovv him soo much . God bless him .