Love @ first sight for Pinky!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ha! as we guessed, Pinto and Pinky come face to face in 2dais episode...and seems like it's love @ first sight for pinky indeed! ARGH! (Pinky...stay away...he's my pinto ji πŸ˜›)

Anyways...the scene goes something like this...Pinto walks out in anger, just we he gets a call, pinky who is too busy pouring water in the plants hears the fone ring and looks towards krishna's house, just when she sees Pinto walking out...So lost in his hotness that she doesn't realise that's she's wetting him...! 😑 (yeh scene toh mera tha πŸ˜”)
Pinto's first words for pinky "ka kar ri ho?* 🀣 pinky's father comes out and notices that it's pinto singh and as usual he tries his tricks...which don't work on pinto. pinky asks bihari chacha to call over tuntun for tea sometimez, bihari chacha hits pinky on her head and walks of laughing.

anyways...what do you guys think? I say bihari has an idea that pinky likes pinto...do you think he'll try his tricks on tuntun, like he always does...?

Share your views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep Sanju Pinky likes Pintu and Bihari chacha will definitely tries to trick Tuntun singh. He may get successful in tricking TTS but will never be able to trick DBPS. I wanna see the family reaction when Krishna will wed to DBPS instead of their found groom.

Unka dialog
Koyla kahadan ka kismat paayi hai anmol heera uska milgava.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I've no doubt Bihari will try his tricks on Tuntun so his pari 🀒 can get what she wants🀒 Doesnt matter though, his tricks won't work cuz Pinto only has his eyes on Krishna πŸ˜‰ Cant wait to see Pinky's face when Pinto chooses Krishna over her
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 exited to watch the epi
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will Love To See Pinky And Her Family Face After Pinto Marry Krishna . Why Can't They Bring Another Lead For Pinky Because We Know That Pinto Is Not Going To Be For Pinky
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintu ji ke peeche toh zamaana hai - ( Pinky hi nahi...)
aur Pintu ji toh Krishna ke peeche hain -

Love Kinshuk in this role - he is doing a fabulous job!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yea Pinky likes Pinto and it's obvious by the way she told her father to invite tuntun ji for tea sometime. I don't like that but pinky actually looked cute when she started at him :p Maybe cuz I liked her role as bebo, the sweet girl and so I still like it here even though it's like evil...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pinto ji ko dekh kar kis ka bhi yehi reaction hoga...πŸ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Haaa I just lovedd how Pintoo ignored Pinky's good looks n not even gave her a damnn πŸ˜† . loveddd it . Woh kaa kehte hai Virenji ki Lang mein " Kaano oops kaano nahi aakhon vichh thand pend gayi " πŸ˜† . Would lovee 2 see more n more scene like dis b/w pintoo n Pinky .

Sanju 2dy Pinky was just looking Pintoo's pic on her mobile . Waise when did she clicked d Pic of our hotieee n tht2 in green Kurta 😑🀣. n woh toh hamare hotieee ke looks ki vajah se khichte khichte uske Ghar tak pahuch gayi . 🀣
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
moni waise soch toh main bhi yehi rahi hoon that wen did pinky see pinto in that green kurta πŸ˜•
ajeeb ajeeb cheezein hoti hai yaar 🀣

hahaha pohunch gayi toh kya hua..usse mili toh nhi na πŸ˜‰