DBPS kabhi shart nahi haarta

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This topic is on behalf of Moni (as her PC net is not working so I am posting)

Today Dabang pintu singh was really great. We had a good treat of Dabang brat Pintu singh

1. DBPS meeting how many of you liked their meeting. Omg Pinky was dead on DBPS and she was over over confident about her looks but DBPS didn't even given a look. I loved this scene now what will happen when she will find out our DBPS is latto over her koyla kadan behan. How DBPS was looking in that scene

2. Next night scene he wore blue tee he was looking so handsome in blue tee and I loved his confidence when he talked to his brother about difference of shaunk and aadat

3. My most FAV. SCENE. When DBPS got up from the bike in his green kurta and shades. It was a mind blowing and fultoo dabang scene. He was so confident that he made a 1000 rs bet on that Krishna will come to the coaching and there she comes. Fav. dialog of day: Krishna ki padai par comma lag sakta hai par full stop kabhi nahi. Wow he won the bet and the boy gave just 950 rs. how bratly he pulled other 50 rs from his pocket. I just loved it.I really wanna see more dabangi.

Precap: He was again looking so handsome in pink kurta (Full topic Moni will post tomorrow)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved all of his scenes in yesterday's episode
Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i also liked the whole episode but have to say that your favorite scene is also mine omg that green kurta omg how can any1 look that hot in that colour. i have a natural aversion to the colour green bt when i saw him wear it in ccbm i started liking the colour but after seeing him in this green green is now my favourite colour.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh my swwetu thankss a lottt for opening d topic on my behalf .lotzz n lotzzz of 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Lovedd lovedd Pintoo yest . He was awosome . n my god Kya lag raha tha GREEN kurte mein n then in BLUE TEE Wowww 😍 . Totallyy lovedd him yest . The way he was concerned for Krishna , his anger n frustation whch he shows in d car scene . then lovedd d Pintu-Pinky scene how pintoo don't even gave a damnn look 2 pinky .I was clapping 👏 And now my also Fav fav scene , THE BET SCENE ,lovedd d confidence by whch he says 2 his bro tht Kri will not leave d studies n then his Bet wowww Kitne attitude se leta tha bike pa , killing . lovedd how he takes d money frm d pocket. Fultoo dabang n gunda ishtyle 😉 .Also lovedd d last scene where Pintoo is overhearing krishna n babloo. Lovedd Kinshuk's acting n expressions there a lott . his pain was very much visible on his face n eventhough he is not aware tht he already started liking krishna but then also he was feeling krshna's pain n wanted 2 help her . lovee him soo much ..

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

i also liked the whole episode but have to say that your favorite scene is also mine omg that green kurta omg how can any1 look that hot in that colour. i have a natural aversion to the colour green bt when i saw him wear it in ccbm i started liking the colour but after seeing him in this green green is now my favourite colour.

Haha thanks I think he really looks hot in green yep it became my fav. color too

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oh my swwetu thankss a lottt for opening d topic on my behalf .lotzz n lotzzz of 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Lovedd lovedd Pintoo yest . He was awosome . n my god Kya lag raha tha GREEN kurte mein n then in BLUE TEE Wowww 😍 . Totallyy lovedd him yest . The way he was concerned for Krishna , his anger n frustation whch he shows in d car scene . then lovedd d Pintu-Pinky scene how pintoo don't even gave a damnn look 2 pinky .I was clapping 👏 And now my also Fav fav scene , THE BET SCENE ,lovedd d confidence by whch he says 2 his bro tht Kri will not leave d studies n then his Bet wowww Kitne attitude se leta tha bike pa , killing . lovedd how he takes d money frm d pocket. Fultoo dabang n gunda ishtyle 😉 .Also lovedd d last scene where Pintoo is overhearing krishna n babloo. Lovedd Kinshuk's acting n expressions there a lott . his pain was very much visible on his face n eventhough he is not aware tht he already started liking krishna but then also he was feeling krshna's pain n wanted 2 help her . lovee him soo much ..

It's Ok Moni any way I also love the episode though was waiting for ur topic before u told me u will be unable to do so. Yep me too loved all his scenes and that bet scene was special his attitude was killing fultoo dabang style.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good post!

i'm also liking how DBPS happens to always be at the right place at the right time .. always overhears the most important things 😆

side note: i can't wait till he finds out krishna thought babloo gave her the exam book/ krishna realizes pintu helped her out.

next epi's argument .. i can't wait for it :D

Originally posted by: moksha89

good post!

i'm also liking how DBPS happens to always be at the right place at the right time .. always overhears the most important things 😆

side note: i can't wait till he finds out krishna thought babloo gave her the exam book/ krishna realizes pintu helped her out.

next epi's argument .. i can't wait for it :D

Yep me too like his presence at right place at right time. Yep waiting eagerly for Monday episode for their argument and about question paper issue I think all MU will be cleared later only.