Pintoo-Pinky First Meet gonna be tomm ??

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Like u all saw In last Pintoo gets veryy angry n leaves Krishna's house .He goes outside . n In other side Pinky too leavs for pouring water 2 plants in Garden . So I was thinking tht Can it b possible tht tomm we will see Pintoo n pinky's 1st meet ? I think yes . becozz tht is why Creatives showed Pintoo getting angry n going outside n Pinky also getting outside . Pintoo is already in anger n Pinky may see him there n will try 2 talk 2 him but He will not b interested in it . n dis will make Pinky angry . Wht u all think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maybe this is wen pinky has a crush on pinto 🤣
pinto bhav na de, and u have pinky running after our DBPS 🤣
but yeah i'm surprised they haven't met yet...
Sanju It will b so funny n hilarious 2 see tht Pinky ko bhi koi bhaav nahi deta , I eman she must b execting tht Pintoo ji aake uske saamne uski taaaref ke pool baandhegnge but alas sabpe paani phir jaayega 🤣. I m not surprised tht they not yet meet as unka meet dekhne layak hoga 😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha i know eh! i wanna see how pinky tries to woo pinto and how pinto ignores her like krishna ignores pinto 🤣
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Moni Kya postva banaya hai. It's so great. I also think Pinky DBPS will meet tomorrow if not meet atleast Pinky will see him. She will have crush on him and will force her parents that she want to get married to DBPS.

Wow it will be so excited to see Pinky running after DBPS and DBPS giving her no bhav and giving bhaav to krishna in front of her 😉. Omg what will happen to her if that happened

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

haha i know eh! i wanna see how pinky tries to woo pinto and how pinto ignores her like krishna ignores pinto 🤣

i know jaaan . Even I want 2 see tht .It will b damnn hilarious 2 see tht . pink-y bhaagti hui apne parents ko jaake Bolegi MUJHE ABHI ISSI VAKT PINTOO SE SHAADI KARNI HAI ABHI MATLAB ABHI 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Moni Kya postva banaya hai. It's so great. I also think Pinky DBPS will meet tomorrow if not meet atleast Pinky will see him. She will have crush on him and will force her parents that she want to get married to DBPS.

Wow it will be so excited to see Pinky running after DBPS and DBPS giving her no bhav and giving bhaav to krishna in front of her 😉. Omg what will happen to her if that happened

Yes jaan it will b damnn hilarious n exciting 2 see how Pinky tries 2 woo Pintoo n pintu not at all taking interest , Infact giving bhaav to krishna jo usse bhaav nahi deti . OMGG Kya Love traingle hai 🤣
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Well Like u all saw In last Pintoo gets veryy angry n leaves Krishna's house .He goes outside . n In other side Pinky too leavs for pouring water 2 plants in Garden . So I was thinking tht Can it b possible tht tomm we will see Pintoo n pinky's 1st meet ? I think yes . becozz tht is why Creatives showed Pintoo getting angry n going outside n Pinky also getting outside . Pintoo is already in anger n Pinky may see him there n will try 2 talk 2 him but He will not b interested in it . n dis will make Pinky angry . Wht u all think guys?

Hope They Meet Tom, Still I Don't Think They Met Tom, Now They Forcing On Krishna Marriage. Have To Wait To See Tom, I Still Don't Like Krishna Character, Why Can't Krishna Be A Bold Character Without Be Innocent I Know She Loves Her Family So Much, But Why Doesn't She Have To Leave Her Dream To Become A Officer From Her Mom Who Always Against Her To Be Studies. Why Is Krishna Family Letting Pinky and Her Family In The House In The First Place Seriously, They Know How These People Are, Pinky And Family Are So Crazy. So Sad To See The Dad Putting Water On Him In My Language Tamil If Your Put Water Like That It Means If Someone Does Bad And Unforgivable That Means You Think There Dead When There Still Alive The Dad Didn't A Awesome Job Loved Is Smile In The Recap...

Edited by Mythily2 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Hope They Meet Tom, Still I Don't Think They Met Tom, Now They Forcing On Krishna Marriage. Have To Wait To See Tom, I Still Don't Like Krishna Character, Why Can't Krishna Be A Bold Character Without Be Innocent I Know She Loves Her Family So Much, But Why Doesn't She Have To Leave Her Dream To Become A Officer From Her Mom Who Always Against Her To Be Studies. Why Is Krishna Family Letting Pinky and Her Family In The House In The First Place Seriously, They Know How These People Are, Pinky And Family Are So Crazy. So Sad To See The Dad Putting Water On Him In My Language Tamil If Your Put Water Like That It Means If Someone Does Bad And Unforgivable That Means You Think There Dead When There Still Alive The Dad Didn't A Awesome Job Loved Is Smile In The Recap...

Mythily dear Krishna is a BOLD character n a Veryy strong Character n dis we saw in d precap when she says her mom tht she is going 2 coaching centre . She loves her Family . But Her mom is thinking frm a Mother POV whch is also rght . I agree tht No mom will want her daughter 2 marry a man who is already married . But Her mom is bound 2 do tht as she is concerened abt their future . Also Krishna loves her mom n dad a lott . She didn't left her dream , She ws shocked 2 hear her mom's decision n tht is why she was silent 2dy but tomm she definately gonna speak . So just waitt .

As fara s Pintoo Pinky 1st meet is concerned , I m sure They gonna meet tomm as dis is dtime they shld meet . n Chances r very much tht they will meet .
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh... waiting for today episode... :))