Pinto Singh's Hillarious Scenes 2dai =))

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaha OMG! today pinto singh was damn hillarious...! dammit...y didn't i get to do the update 2dai :(

couldn't resist so had to share my views here...
okay here's the scene...

Tuntun singh is sitting with his mama ji, pinto is there aswell. Mama ji is trying to convince to get pinto married. but tuntun knows that pinto does not wanna get married and mama ji won't stop then pinto will surely do something out of anger... πŸ˜† (wow tuntun ji, you are very well aware of how your son will react 🀣) Tuntun convinces vidya to stay along with pinto in this as this is his exam πŸ˜† vidya sits along as tuntun excuses himself for work. Pinto thinks "good, dad is gone, now i can show them my true colors." Pinto singh sits on the couch next to mama ji (haaaye...you gotta see the way he looks @ mama ji...he's surely thought of something mischievous πŸ˜†)

mama ji asks pinto what he does...pinto says "Mama ji I can do plenty of things, if you want then i can show them to you πŸ˜†" (OMG! what is he gonna do? he looked damn sexy here *sanju is gone for sure)

mama ji says "I'm not worried about your career as you will obviously come into the family business but...how far have you studied?" vidya says "Pinto is a graduate." Mama ji atkofies on "grrr..." pinto says "grrr...aduate" just when mama ji says "duate" his teeth fall out 🀣 everyone is laughing @ him as no one knew about his fake teeth...the guy sitting beside mama ji says "OMG! you never told about this truth of yours." Pinto is unable to stop his laugh 🀣

omg omg omg...first of all killy looked SMOKIN' HOT in blue kurta...Rachu did i not tell you that u'll see him in blue next πŸ˜‰ haaye i was drooling over him...is it just me or kinny's hotness has just increased even MORE! 😍

hahah another scene that came @ the end...

mama ji asks pinto to translate a sentence in english. pinto agrees. mama ji says "translate this for me...*Mukka maarke sarr toot jaayega, aur bhaag jaayenge, sarso ke khet mein*" (Huh? is this a sentence? hahaha gotta see the way he translates this...) pinto singh says (hahahha omg i can't even stop laughing...like seriously) "that's very simple! *Throw this Mukka, break his khopadiya & Run sarso sarso "🀣" (hain? omg! i should've expected that this was to come 🀣 haila...english ki translation never sounded so sexy like it did today 🀣 I sorta have a habbit of speaking liek that with my friends too...but it's common between us...but pinto...hahahha now wenever i'll speak like this i'll indeed remember pinto singh)

OMG I laughed sooo much today! why didn't this episode come yesterday?

share your views... =D
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

This was my reaction by seeng dis HILARIOUS Scene . Sanju I can't tell u what was my state while watchng d scene . My Whole Family was ROFLING on d Floor 🀣🀣🀣🀣 . OMGG OMGG Pintoo was Seriouslyy Damnn damnn Hilarious 2dy . His exressions were 2 die for . n yes His HOttness i Increased more n more n not only u All KINSHUKIANS noticed it .OMG He was looking KIller , Bloody damnn damnn hott n dashing in BLUE .DON'T HAV WORDS for his Hotness😍

n jaan tu Hamare DBPS ka ENGLISH TRANSLATION toh Bhool hi gayi .OMG Throwing Mukka , phody khopadiya 🀣🀣🀣🀣.Hai koi Hamare DBPS se jo English mein Competition kar sake . I seriously want DBPS as my English Teacher 🀣🀣

Watnggg Desperately for tomm's episode . I think Pintuu gonna come in Krishna's house n then he will break d alliance .CAn'tt waitt for tomm 😍
KinSanj thumbnail
moni yaar i dunno what to say! main toh aap hass hass paagal ho ri hoon yaar...
and the translation part 🀣

maine abhi scnee dekha isiliye update kra baby
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome topic Sanju can't comment right now as I am waiting for the video update but now my eagerness for today's episode has increased more please give me detail update na
KinSanj thumbnail
rachu detail mein de to doon..but it'll ruin the effort of the updater na...u know me and my updates πŸ˜”
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sanju

I know Sanju yaar 2dy's episdoe was mindblowing . I never ever laughed soo much in any epi of any show . n most Hilarious Part was d Translation part .Just 2 good 🀣

@Rachu

Jaan Jaake jaldi dekh . 2dy's episode was stolen by Kinshuk . He was dmannn cuteee n funny 🀣
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh It's not your turn I just wanna to have update of Pintu singh scene not episode ka update usme to koi problem nahi hai na
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@sanju

I know Sanju yaar 2dy's episdoe was mindblowing . I never ever laughed soo much in any epi of any show . n most Hilarious Part was d Translation part .Just 2 good 🀣

@Rachu

Jaan Jaake jaldi dekh . 2dy's episode was stolen by Kinshuk . He was dmannn cuteee n funny 🀣

haan i luved the translation part the Most tooo! he was tooo cute!
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG sanju ever since you told em about this scene, i'm like getting really eager! mujhe bhi dekhna hai yeh scene...
haaye hot was he looking? tell tell!
KinSanj thumbnail
haha sanhu u hv no clue wht u missed out on!
he was damn HOT tonight ;)
i was like literally drooling over him...srsly he's gone tooo HOT now a days!