Krishna and her family

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today I loved the emotional interaction between Krishna and her mother and Krishna and her brother.

Sarasvati and krishna portrayed the beautiful emotions in that scene which literally made me cry. Though her mother seems to be very strict towards krishna but she loves her very much and is always worried about her. This all showed in that little scene. I really loved that scene.

Though I felt his brother is little more rude and brash with her in her first scene I was very angry with him . but in second scene when he show his emotional bonding and love for his sister. I felt better and this actually showed how much he get worried about her but still he should control his anger as it can become more dangerous than outside Gunda's. He also did the great work.

Krishna's Father and sisters to we all know always support her.

Overall I will say I love krishna's family except his chacha family offcourse.

Kudos to all actors performing in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa todays krishna saraswati scene was very emotional...n her brother...though it was a gud scene but i want him to stick to his words n never hit her again...
n krishnas father n sisters are all so caring n love her so much...god to see their support for her studies..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Veryy nice Topic Rachu . πŸ‘
I also lovedd Saraswati n Krishna's scene . it was Veryy Emotional . it showed tht Although Krishna's mother scolds her but She hav reason behind all tht . Reason of her Daughter's future . concern for her daughter . n Overall She loves her a lottt .
Also loved his Bro . Although like u me2 was Veryy angry wid him when he pushes Krishna n makes her fall on floor . It was veryy bd . No brother shld do tht Whetevr is d reason . n Ye he shld control his anger becozz over Anger is never good . but yaa liked how he aplogises 2 Krishna n like aashi said me2 want tht now he shldn't do tht again n shld stick 2 his words . Overall nice epi but Woh kehte hai naa Har cheez ki ek jaan hoti hai n jis show mein kinshuk hai , uss show ki Jaan wahi ho sakta hai so missed my DBPS n kinny a lott . Hope 2 see him n his family tomm
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today Scene Of Krishna And Her Family Scene Of Worth To Wait..Love To See More Emotion's Scene Between Them..Pinky Family O My God Unbelievable Today There Saying That Krishna In In Pinky Way But It The Opposite Pinky In Krishna Way To Become A Officer, Krishna Doing This For Her Family Not For Her Happiness Or To Destory Anyone When Will Pinky And Her Family Understand This, I Thought The Pinky Dad Had Feeling's Means, He Not Rude But He Is, Thought That He Going to Save Krishna From Those Goon , He Went Her How She Struggling, Why He Braving Like This, He His Krishna Father Brother He And His Family Should Support Her What Kind Of People Are They Want Pinky To Change O My God Soon...
Edited by Mythily2 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

yaa todays krishna saraswati scene was very emotional...n her brother...though it was a gud scene but i want him to stick to his words n never hit her again...

n krishnas father n sisters are all so caring n love her so much...god to see their support for her studies..

I agree he should stick to his promise and never hit her again yep true her father and sisters are really supportive and caring

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Veryy nice Topic Rachu . πŸ‘

I also lovedd Saraswati n Krishna's scene . it was Veryy Emotional . it showed tht Although Krishna's mother scolds her but She hav reason behind all tht . Reason of her Daughter's future . concern for her daughter . n Overall She loves her a lottt .
Also loved his Bro . Although like u me2 was Veryy angry wid him when he pushes Krishna n makes her fall on floor . It was veryy bd . No brother shld do tht Whetevr is d reason . n Ye he shld control his anger becozz over Anger is never good . but yaa liked how he aplogises 2 Krishna n like aashi said me2 want tht now he shldn't do tht again n shld stick 2 his words . Overall nice epi but Woh kehte hai naa Har cheez ki ek jaan hoti hai n jis show mein kinshuk hai , uss show ki Jaan wahi ho sakta hai so missed my DBPS n kinny a lott . Hope 2 see him n his family tomm

Agree Moni ji DBPS ke bina show adhura lagta hai Yahan maine jaan booz kar uski baat nahi chodi as if I had started to yeh topic krishna and family se change hokar DBPS DBPS aur DBPS ho jaataπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Today Scene Of Krishna And Her Family Scene Of Worth To Wait..Love To See More Emotion's Scene Between Them..Pinky Family O My God Unbelievable Today There Saying That Krishna In In Pinky Way But It The Opposite Pinky In Krishna Way To Become A Officer, Krishna Doing This For Her Family Not For Her Happiness Or To Destory Anyone When Will Pinky And Her Family Understand This, I Thought The Pinky Dad Had Feeling's Means, He Not Rude But He Is, Thought That He Going to Save Krishna From Those Goon , He Went Her How She Struggling, Why He Braving Like This, He His Krishna Father Brother He And His Family Should Support Her What Kind Of People Are They Want Pinky To Change O My God Soon...

Well said Mythily pinky family is shown really evil. Your niece were struggling with goons for and you are enjoying the show patting your daughter for what she is doing. I mean Pinky parents don't care about their niece god forbid if something like this happen to pinky will then also they are gonna happy like this only. They are just ridiculous.

P.S: But acting wise they are marvelous specially shivsakti as when I heard about her being in negative role I remembered the innocent face of bebo and then I wonder will she look like negative in the show as she will look really innocent to be negative but she is definitely doing wonders in her role I didn't felt even a inch of innocence in this role. I am loving her suits as well

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

nice post dear...😊

Thanks for liking the link